If you could pick ONE game from your past to remake, what would you choose?

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
That, in HD, fixed Engrish, glitches and bugs with extra packed in makes me think best game ever. Heck, I'd be happy with it on the English PSN so I can play it on PSP!

And one that's not typical of me, well...

That, remade in HD will make many happy. Doing that game like they did MGS4 will make me and the rest of the fanbase cry with happiness.

Calumon: Don't you cry at everythi-*URK*

Jack: THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING SENSITIVE!

MrDeano89

Jul 1, 2009
Richardplex said:
A game from my past? *thinks of spyro, which had good, or at least perfectly acceptable, graphics for the time* *looks at Skylanders: Spyro's adventure* Can I instead ask for a game not to be remade?
Spyro was my second choice to be fair!

MrDeano89

Jul 1, 2009
krazykidd said:
MrDeano89 said:
Hey, Firstly I had a brief look via the search bar and didn't find a thread similar to this thread, at least not from the recent past anyway.

So If you had the choice of a game remade with today's polish and graphics but EXACTLY the same game play, what would you choose?

Personally I would choose GTA San Andreas as that game in my humble opinion had very very few flaws game play wise, if they remade that with today's graphics I'd pay full price for sure.
Now i own and played San andreas , and it was a fun game , but i think race plays WAY too big a part in that game.I have NOTHING again swearing in game , but man , some things go WAY too far.

OT: Lufia 1 and lufia 2 , i would gladly pay 100$ for both of those remade on the Xbox 360
Yeah looking back I suppose you are right however I can over look that for the sheer depth of game play (working out, gaining in skills, flying planes)

guntotingtomcat

Jun 29, 2010
I would say Okami, but I'm not sure if improving the graphics would ruin it or not. It had a unique artistic style, and I don't know whether or not that would translate to HD.

I wouldn't mind a graphical downgrade for FFX, though. Same story, music etc, but no voice actors and 2D format, but really good like Symphony of the Night.
Anyone agree?

Dec 27, 2010
The first two Fallouts remade like 3. I know they have alot of fans who think they're better than 3, but gameplay-wise they really don't hold up very well.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
Red alert 2 and yuri's revenge, I love mind control in that game.

Richard Po

Apr 19, 2011
Red Alert 2. I would of been more then satisfied if RA3 was just RA2 HD. Nothing wrong with that.

Dopubalimatu

Jun 5, 2011
Either Global Operations or WarRock(A f2p fps that had amazing start but devs have fcked it up beyond any recognition with the following updates and patches thatthe current game demographic is aimed toward kids and well people who just are bitter)

ddrfr33k

Nov 11, 2010
I see somebody else beat me to Azure Dreams, so I'll go with something else:

Digimon World

This was a game that honestly didn't play like it was out of an episode of the show. Exlporing an island, training your familiar, different digimon between night and day, these little things help make the game shine. This is still one of those games I go back to on a semi regular basis for their gameplay value, if not nostalgia.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
I'd like to see MTV Music Generator (PS1) brought back and made ready for nextgen consoles (or pc is fine too).

kane.malakos

Jan 7, 2011
HassEsser said:
Half-Life

I'd shit bricks and stop thinking about Ep3 for a few months.
Unfortunately Black Mesa: Source doesn't look like it will ever get released...
As for me, I'll say the Thief games. I loved both of them, but the graphics leave something to be desired.

Fleeker

Jan 24, 2011
FFVII with upgraded graphics and sound and an FF Universe Online battle arena....it takes all the main non MMO games in the series and lets you pit your party from that game verse others parties of the same game (at around the same level)

and

A Link the Past with unlockable difficulties to make the game hard on future playthroughs