If you could pick ONE game from your past to remake, what would you choose?

jad4400

Jun 12, 2008
kiwi_poo said:
BlazeCruzer said:
Freelancer Freelancer Freelancer
i agree completely.
improve upon the graphics and add more systems, ships, planets etc and this will be the greatest game EVER.
Hack just add in the things that they had to cut (more side missions, dynamic economy and other things) and I would buy this game again even with its current graphics, which still look pretty good even today (The background set pieces in my opinion still look gorgeous).

BookBeast

Jan 2, 2010
Redingold said:
Deus Ex. A truly fantastic experience that was only slightly marred by the terrible graphics and rather dull voice acting.
Seconded! Or possibly thirded, fourthed, etc. depending upon how many others have expressed the same opinion in this thread (I was too lazy to read all the way through).

Aisaku

Jul 9, 2010
Uncharted Waters: New Horizons. That was EPIC.

Failing that, either Secret of Mana or Chrono Trigger.

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
MrDeano89 said:
Hey, Firstly I had a brief look via the search bar and didn't find a thread similar to this thread, at least not from the recent past anyway.

So If you had the choice of a game remade with today's polish and graphics but EXACTLY the same game play, what would you choose?

Personally I would choose GTA San Andreas as that game in my humble opinion had very very few flaws game play wise, if they remade that with today's graphics I'd pay full price for sure.
I agree, I'd love to see San Andreas with GTAIV Graphics.

OT: Metal Arms glitch in the system. Fun, funny and great multiplayer.

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
Wing Commander.

We have the tech for a kick ass space adventure and no one seems to be interested. I weep for humanity.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
San Andreas would be great remade. I think the best game would be Quake 2. A little more story and graphic power without sacrificing the simple run-and-gun gameplay would be nice.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Cocoron from the Nintendo Entertainment System days, seriously, its a make your own mega man.

schiz0phren1c

Jan 17, 2008
Pandabearparade said:
Arcanum of Steamworks and Magic Obscura.

No contest. It deserves the modern treatment.
I love you.lets make pandabearparadebabies :)
Arcanum rocks bells,and deserves a remake,and with the new fascination with Steampunk it could be massively popular and spawn worthy sequels,which would be the best thing evar.

Of-the-Lion

Feb 18, 2010
For me it's a tie between Earthbound and Mother 2. Earthbound's got some of the greatest writing and storytelling ever to grace the world if gaming, but Mother 2 featured some of the greatest writing and storytelling ever to grace the world if gaming.