If You Could Quick Save...

O maestre

Nov 19, 2008
exams, chicks, theft, basically i would do every thing with my powers that was morally corrupt. to be perfectly honest and blunt i would abuse everyone around me. sadly i dont think im the only one

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
dont_blink said:
Magnikai said:
Depends. Do I keep knowledge of whatever I do after the save? Like if I kicked someone and reloaded would I have memory of it?
if you didnt, we may as well be able to save and reload already; we just wouldnt know, because we wouldnt remember doing it...
Oh you just had to throw a paradox into the mix didnt you.

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
i'd use this all the time. I'm always so worried about how people might react to things i say, so i'd save go over and say something bold and humiliating, watch it go wrong. Then reload and go "fuck it" and do something else.

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
If I had this kind of thing, every time you have a risk, just quicksave. I would probably get in a fight or two use it to win or just test out my fighting skills. You know being in school a fight can do a bunch.

But yes use it for the benefit of me and the ladies yes.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Oh the chaos that would ensue! blood in the streets, assinations, intnational disease spread, Zombie apoclaypse!

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
dont_blink said:
Magnikai said:
Depends. Do I keep knowledge of whatever I do after the save? Like if I kicked someone and reloaded would I have memory of it?
if you didnt, we may as well be able to save and reload already; we just wouldnt know, because we wouldnt remember doing it...
You just blew my mind.
OT: Nothing I can think of doing hasn't been said already.

Call4Duty

Mar 19, 2009
MR T3D said:
well, this is pleasantly original power.
I'd likely abuse it unless i still age when repeating things.
however, i'd only use it for luck-based activities, IE lottery, work, exams.
but at the same time i'd rarely NEED it.
I like how you list exams as a luck-based activity.

I'd probably become an amateur magician.
SAVE. "Think of a number. Is it this? No?" LOAD. "Think of a number. Is it this? Of course it was, you should give me money."

Scully

Aug 8, 2009
I'd probably never get past the first day - theres always a way you can improve how things are done, even when theyre good they wont be perfect :s this'd be like a groundhog day trap made of my own self-control :s

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Same as everyone else I guess. I could also use it to watch two things that are on at the same time.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Cooking. It's the only house chore I absolutely HAVE to do: cook for 4 adults. It can take hours & there's always a chance something will go horribly wrong, like that time I made chicken enchilladas with "flour" tortillas. I'll never do that again.

tatoutik

Nov 25, 2009
I'd probably quicksave at the worse possible moment by accident while trying to quickload... like say, i did something and was getting punched in the face... i'd accidently quicksave while getting punched in the face.... i don't wanna reload anymore :x

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
This is such a cool idea - I'd definitely use it to try to pick up the ladies, but it has so many uses; I could save just before I had an exam at school, go in, look at the questions, and then reload and study EXACTLY what I needed to know. I could say terrible things to people I hate, enjoy the ensuing chaos, and then reload, completely removed from any sort of consequence.

AgentQV

Nov 24, 2009
I'd save at one point kill a jerk I know and then before they get me restart at the point

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
I''d spend some time trying to beat the local one-armed-bandit.

That sounds like a euphamism.

visitingric

Jan 25, 2010
Omg this nocks my time controll favorite power out hmm. New favorite power indeed. I would use this in daily life seeing as I am increadibly unlucky hehe never win a game of chance untill now :p