If you could spend a day hangin out with anyone (real or fake) who would it be?

stone0042

Apr 10, 2009
Teddy Roosevelt, jut to see what a true man looks like. I mean, the man was shot in the chest in the middle of a speech, glanced down at the gaping, blood soaked hole in his shirt, and continued his speech.

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
That kid who was making everyone immortal and super powered in the Jackie Chan flick The Medallion.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
HG131 said:
Church, Grif, Simmons, or Tex (if there is a no killing me rule) from RvB.
Not Sarge? Not Caboose? Donut? Doc? Lopez? I say if you're gonna hang out with the gang, you gotta get 'em all together.

And maybe Andy, if he promises to stay mellow.

And, of course, Tucker. Bow chicka bow wow!

Wasurenagusa

Jul 30, 2009
Ridley Scott (Even though I was on set with him once)
Stephen Fry (Learn some shit from that dude)
Patrick Stewart (Don't need to say more)
Bill Murray (Just seems like a fun guy to chill with)
Jim Carrey (Cause I wanna see if his face is actually his face)
Garnet from FF9 (Cause she is goddamn sexy)
Marth from Fire Emblem (So he can teach me some moves)

Alpha Centauri

Sep 7, 2009
Audie Murphuy! I WIN

When Audie Murphy applied to the Marines in 1942 at the tender age of 16, he was 5'5" and weighed 110 pounds. They laughed in his face. So he applied to the Air Force, and they also laughed in his face. Then he applied for the Army, and they figured they could always use another grunt to absorb gunfire, so they let him in. He wasn't particularly good at it, and they actually tried to get him transferred to be a cook after he passed out halfway through training. He insisted that he wanted to fight though, so they sent him into the maelstrom.

During the invasion of Italy he was promoted to corporal for his awesome shooting skills, and at the same time contracted malaria, which he had for almost the entire war. Try to remember that.

He was sent into southern France in 1944. He encountered a German machine gun crew who pretended they were surrendering, then shot his best buddy. Murphy completely hulked out, killed everyone in the gun nest, then used their weaponry to kill every baddie in a 100-yard radius, including two more machine gun nests and a bunch of snipers. They gave him a Distiguished Service Cross, and made him platoon commander while everyone apologized profusely for calling him "Shorty."

About half a year later, his company was given the job of defending the Colmar Pocket, a critical region in France, even though all they had left was 19 guys (out of the original 128) and a couple of M-10 Tank Destroyers.

The Germans showed up with a shitload of guys and half a dozen tanks. Since reinforcements weren't coming for a while, Murphy and his men hid in a trench and sent the M-10s to go do the heavy lifting. They got ripped to shreds.

Then, this five-and-a-half-foot-tall kid with malaria ran up to one of the crippled M-10s, hopped in behind the .50 cal machine gun, and started killing everything in sight. Understand that the M-10 was on fire, had a full tank of gas and was basically a death-trap.

He kept going for almost an hour until he was out of bullets, then walked back to his bewildered men as the M-10 exploded in the background Mad Max style. They gave him literally every medal they could (33 in all, although he had doubles of a few, plus five from France and one from Belgium), including the Medal of Honor.

After the war, he came down with Shell-Shock, and was prescribed the antidepressant placidyl. When he became addicted to the drug, rather than enter a program like some kind of sissy, he went cold-turkey, locked himself in a motel room for a week and got over it. He wrote an autobiography entitled To Hell and Back, and later became an actor.

azurawolf

Apr 27, 2009
Haseo21 said:
WAIT! Jason Statham, you all got BURNED!
Oh if I ever got the chance I would just sit him down and ask him to talk to me all day. *melts* I love his voice and accent! (I have a thing for accents)

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
if it were real...Chuck Norris. If it were fake...Barney Calhoun (Because Gordon doesn't speak). But if I could go back in say, a time-machine (I choose the Delorean!) it would be

A-The Beatles
or
B-Jesus

murlo360

Aug 25, 2009
hmmm how about a romantic picnic with Megan fox in millennium park (in Chicago).

a beach side dinner with Rachel ray

or a hunting trip with robert gatlin

a nice stroll with Marilin Monroe

a T-rex hunt with my great great great super great grand pa

murlo360

Aug 25, 2009
Alpha Centauri said:
Audie Murphuy! I WIN

When Audie Murphy applied to the Marines in 1942 at the tender age of 16, he was 5'5" and weighed 110 pounds. They laughed in his face. So he applied to the Air Force, and they also laughed in his face. Then he applied for the Army, and they figured they could always use another grunt to absorb gunfire, so they let him in. He wasn't particularly good at it, and they actually tried to get him transferred to be a cook after he passed out halfway through training. He insisted that he wanted to fight though, so they sent him into the maelstrom.

During the invasion of Italy he was promoted to corporal for his awesome shooting skills, and at the same time contracted malaria, which he had for almost the entire war. Try to remember that.

He was sent into southern France in 1944. He encountered a German machine gun crew who pretended they were surrendering, then shot his best buddy. Murphy completely hulked out, killed everyone in the gun nest, then used their weaponry to kill every baddie in a 100-yard radius, including two more machine gun nests and a bunch of snipers. They gave him a Distiguished Service Cross, and made him platoon commander while everyone apologized profusely for calling him "Shorty."

About half a year later, his company was given the job of defending the Colmar Pocket, a critical region in France, even though all they had left was 19 guys (out of the original 128) and a couple of M-10 Tank Destroyers.

The Germans showed up with a shitload of guys and half a dozen tanks. Since reinforcements weren't coming for a while, Murphy and his men hid in a trench and sent the M-10s to go do the heavy lifting. They got ripped to shreds.

Then, this five-and-a-half-foot-tall kid with malaria ran up to one of the crippled M-10s, hopped in behind the .50 cal machine gun, and started killing everything in sight. Understand that the M-10 was on fire, had a full tank of gas and was basically a death-trap.

He kept going for almost an hour until he was out of bullets, then walked back to his bewildered men as the M-10 exploded in the background Mad Max style. They gave him literally every medal they could (33 in all, although he had doubles of a few, plus five from France and one from Belgium), including the Medal of Honor.

After the war, he came down with Shell-Shock, and was prescribed the antidepressant placidyl. When he became addicted to the drug, rather than enter a program like some kind of sissy, he went cold-turkey, locked himself in a motel room for a week and got over it. He wrote an autobiography entitled To Hell and Back, and later became an actor.

i know what can beat that billy mayes

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Alpha Centauri said:
Audie Murphuy! I WIN

Yup, that beats my answer. I'm not gonna /thread this, but it'll take one hell of an answer to beat that.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
I'd probably gather Einstein,Teddy Roosevelt,Audie Murphy,Chuck Norris,Pilot Brothers,and Ratchet with Clank in one place. Then we'll go out and conquer the world in one and a half weeks.

Buffoon

Sep 21, 2008
Ayn Rand [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayn_rand] or David Mitchell [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Mitchell_(actor)].

I'd love to know what Rand thinks of today's world. And Mitchell is just the funniest guy alive.

Savrill

Jun 5, 2009
the band Muse...Just to show up at my best friends house (who is an IMMENSE fan) and chill out there for the day...he would be so thrilled :p Andits worth it just to see his face.