If you could take away one law...

Red Rum

Feb 25, 2008
The 'wear a helmet while biking' law...

so that I can see how many asstards end up in the hospital before they all realize that it's supposed to be common sense and not just law.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
OmegaXzors said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Yes. Because it's TOTALLY the religious people fucking up our economy. TOTALLY.
Every war is based on religion or has religion tied on it. Even the current Iraq war says, "Christian boys, go fight the good fight!"
American civil war?
World War 1/2?
Vietnam?
Also I've never seen that slogan

OT: Legalise drugs for fun! Make it possible for me to see 18's and buy 18's(Games, not slaves) Legalise slavery, a lot of people will be mine!

mklnjbh

Mar 22, 2009
Aggravated assault. I wouldn't want to kill people, but I can think of no better day than kicking everyone I see in the gonads.

Serge A. Storms

Oct 7, 2009
I've always wanted to strip naked, fill a tub with liquor, mescaline, and PCP, and just lay there to see how fucked up I could get through skin absorption.

Twistur

Apr 16, 2009
antidonkey said:
I'm still trying to figure out if he's talking about the large, ocean dwelling mammals or fat chicks. I will say this....the mental image of launching fat chicks out of moving vehicles makes me giggle every time I think about. I'm pretty sure my coworkers think I'm losing my grip on my sanity. They are probably correct.
Hahaha I lolled and confirmed that this comment is made out of pure win.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
canadamus_prime said:
Funny guy. Evidently subtlety is lost on you.
Chill out.

Baldry said:
OmegaXzors said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Yes. Because it's TOTALLY the religious people fucking up our economy. TOTALLY.
Every war is based on religion or has religion tied on it. Even the current Iraq war says, "Christian boys, go fight the good fight!"
*stuff*
It is true to say that there has been conflict caused by religion, but not wars per se. Not in recent times. Perhaps when religion was the only distinguishing feature between peoples. Now-a-days it's normally a combination of things, no?

Proteus214

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2009
The Unskilled78 said:
Because four people is a clear sign that legalization will be a good thing.
I just rolled my eyes so hard they popped loose. Thanks.
No, but:
Tax revenue does.
So does hurting the cartels that are responsible for how much violence?

Only four votes doesn't cut it for me either, but 81% positive support for medical legalization does.

History too. Prohibition of alcohol didn't work. Legalizing that crippled organized crime and gave the government some nice tax revenue.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Icecoldcynic said:
Jedoro said:
Here in Tennessee, I'd make it legal for the day to shoot whales from a moving vehicle.

Yeah...
I don't think that's illegal, just frowned upon.
It's a law. How and why one would ever shoot a whale in a LAND LOCKED state is beyond me, unless it is to protect Orca's in a zoo or something.

kazork

Oct 16, 2007
tiberiusosx said:
uhhhhh. i'm surprised no one has mentioned it...speed limits. freaking gone.
I would go for this one. Also it would prove that there wouldn't be more crashes (most crashes are during a low speed maneucer e.g. parking, traffic jam) and that speed limits are only a way to fill the pockets of the highway police.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Icecoldcynic said:
Jedoro said:
Here in Tennessee, I'd make it legal for the day to shoot whales from a moving vehicle.

Yeah...
I'm pretty sure it was on one of those "stupid law" sites. Either way, I doubt it's legal to fire from a moving vehicle anyways, so I'd just make that legal.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Icecoldcynic said:
Ironic Pirate said:
Icecoldcynic said:
Jedoro said:

Yeah...
I think the illegal part would be getting them in range.

Unless he meant boats?
Well I thought he was talking about using the whales themselves as projectiles. To be honest the post made no sense since Tennessee is nowhere near the sea, and it's unlikely you'd be able to shoot any whales anyway.
If the government can blow something up with dynamite we should be able to throw it from a car.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Federal legislation that taxes tobacco. Get rid of that so I can stock up on cigars and cigarettes.

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
I don't know the exact wording, but whatever will allow me to start killing people who tick me off.

If that's going too far, one that allows me to punch people in the face when they tick me off and not get sued for it.

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
No shirt, no pants, no service...

if the clerk a 7/11 doesn't want to see me naked as I nuke my burrito then he doesn't have to look!

DAMN NAZIS

Doomsday11

Apr 15, 2010
Make it legal to attack london with and AC-130,while loaded down with more weapons then the american army in full medieval combat Armour.