If you could travel anywhere in the world right now...

Murlin

I came here to laugh at you
Jul 15, 2009
Canada, see the country and the cities
Japan seems fun to but I don't speak a word of japanese, could get pretty awkward

SirDeadly

Feb 22, 2009
bradley348 said:
If ya come here to Aussie mate, watch out for those drop bears.
Yea those damn drop bears are everywhere...
I would choose my girlfriends house coz she's not feeling very well and I want to comfort her.

curlycrouton

Jul 13, 2008
IxionIndustries said:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm......
I don't know. Probably London, or somewhere in Japan (Not Tokyo, seems too typical).
Yes! Come to London! Where the weather is mostly shit, and the people are boring.

Actually, that's not fair.

It's alright, I suppose, but stay in the tourist destinations.

throwitinthetrash

Apr 15, 2009
I would go to australia, but the thought of spiders 3x the size of my hand petrifies me. >_>
Since I have no money to actually last more than a day, let's go with Switzerland! And either cause enough havoc to destroy they're untouched society, or befriend a nobleman and change my name to Higgins Bartmule.

Sigel

Jul 6, 2009
1)Rome,Italy-I have been dying to the Sistine Chapel again.
2)Tokyo,Japan-I have always wanted to go, and heard it is amazing.
3)Ireland, England, Wales, and Scotland-I am a 1/4 Irish and 1/4 Welsh. My husband is mostly Scottish. I figure since we would be there anyway, why not visit England as well.

Higurashi

Jan 23, 2008
Thinking Japan or New Zealand. Maybe Greece. Once I get a steady income! *shakes fist*

Borrowed Time

Jun 29, 2009
Exactly where I am. I have no sense of adventure whatsoever. I enjoy the small town feel with bigger city amenities. (around 350,000 people in the area) I love being able to drive 30 minutes in any direction and be in the forest covered mountains. I love having all four seasons. I love the fact that there are no natural disasters that happen here. I love the cost of living being so low. I don't need to take people's crap for being an American tourist. I get enough America hate here on the Escapist! ^_^

Edit - Ok, maybe Scotland. I'd love to see where my ancestors were farmers or Sicily to see my late great-grandmother's home.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
I really don't know.
I want to spend some time travelling and there are lots of places I want to go, non of them more than the other, so I'm going to say everywhere or anywhere.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
SirDeadly said:
SendMeNoodz84 said:
bradley348 said:
If ya come here to Aussie mate, watch out for those drop bears.
I'm not familiar. What's a drop bear?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULEQpUY_crc

That is a drop bear!
You fool! You revealed the secret weapon to a foreigner! You'll be deported for that!

I'd like to go to that Gundam statue in Japan. I wanna climb that fuckin' thing.

savior in death

Apr 17, 2009
south carolina I have a friend there havent seen him in a while and hes feeling a bit down so I want to cheer him up. That or Rome, Romaina, Iceland, Greenland, Ireland, Egypt, any where im not now would be fantastic

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
Hmmm.. A few places, South Korea, Japan, UK, Canada, and Rockhampton, to see a special someone =D

I'll travel one day.. After I finish studying. Actually I do plan on hitting up Vancouver at the end of next year to hang out with PurpleRain.

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
Japan since I love Japanese culture, both modern and not. Plus shopping. I love the clothes there, and tech.