Results are only viewable after voting.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Do you eat the cereal dry or put water on it?

Also bonus question: is ichiban better dry?

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
I haven't eaten cereal since...when did A Phantom Menace come out? It was like 5 years before that.
I still drink milk though. That's some good shit. Nice cold glass of milk when you wake up at 3am incredibly thirsty? Yup!

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I honestly don't eat cereal anymore, haven't since I was a kid, but when I did, depending on the cereal (Cinnamon Toast Crunch,) I'd eat it dry. Never even crossed my mind to try water, sounds gross.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
I've known ppl who put water on their cereal instead of milk. Wait, sorry, I said "ppl" when I really meant filthy disgusting animals!

Not kink-shaming here of course, cause it's ain't a kink, it's a god damn pathological illness.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
I ran out of milk once and decided to improvise with a couple of pots of vanilla yogurt. That was tougher to eat than you'd imagine. Also milkshake and on a special occasion Baileys Irish Cream.

Milk is for amateurs.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I ran out of milk once and decided to improvise with a couple of pots of vanilla yogurt. That was tougher to eat than you'd imagine. Also milkshake and on a special occasion Baileys Irish Cream.

Milk is for amateurs.
Bailey's? I think at that point, cereal is the afterthought; pour the cereal back in the box and make a cup of coffee or a lightweight's cocktail.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I vaguely remember some weight loss thing that suggested fruit juice instead of milk on cereal to cut down on fat.

Satinavian

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2016
I don't actually eat cereals.

But if water is an option, what about tea ? If you can drink tea to biscuits, maybe it works for cereals as well ?

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.
In my high school, the traditional breakfast before any kind of school based weekend activity (tournaments, theater or music productions, field trips... anything happening on a Saturday or Sunday) was Cap'n Crunch and beer. Cap'n Crunch, the original rock hard and pointy and sharp and actually painful to eat... in a bowl, with Natty or Keystone poured into it. For those curious, it isn't good. It isn't as actively repellant as it sounds, it is edible. But it isn't good. It was kind of a good luck charm of sorts for us. Not everyone had to partake, as long as someone managed to score some beer and down the traditional breakfast we could all reap the good luck it "provided."

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
Dry, ofc.

I vaguely remember some weight loss thing that suggested fruit juice instead of milk on cereal to cut down on fat.
That would just be sugar (added to your sugar-laden cereal) instead, surely? Before I switched to nondairy milk I was strictly skimmed milk only anyway; full fat milk is so weird when you haven't had it for a long time.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Water?

Ew.

That grosses me out more than anything I have ever seen on LiveLeak.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
But if water is an option, what about tea ? If you can drink tea to biscuits, maybe it works for cereals as well ?
In my high school, the traditional breakfast before any kind of school based weekend activity (tournaments, theater or music productions, field trips... anything happening on a Saturday or Sunday) was Cap'n Crunch and beer.

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
That happened to me once when I was a kid, no milk so I tried Frosties with water. Dry is my answer.

Although these days I'd only really have porridge, which I make with water but put yoghurt on it.

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
Have those monsters not heard of skimmed milk. I mean fuck skimmed milk but JUICE? Jesus, almond milk exists too.

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
Dry, ofc.

That would just be sugar (added to your sugar-laden cereal) instead, surely? Before I switched to nondairy milk I was strictly skimmed milk only anyway; full fat milk is so weird when you haven't had it for a long time.
There is a weird mentality, usually in plant based circles, that sugar is actually totally fine and it's actually the fat from animal products that causes diabetes.