If You Don't Have Nothin' Nice to Say

RJ Dalton

Aug 13, 2009
If you can't say something nice, say it as loud as you possibly can in the hopes that you'll confuse people into believing you. I learned that from our politicians.

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
Oooh, wrong thing to say to Luke. If NO one's doing work, that means HE might have to do some. And I agree with the girl gamer thing. Can't you just say "I'm a gamer?" Gender has nothing to do with it.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
That girl would be kicked out of a Lan party with my friend so fast. She hates those 'gamers' who are into the lifestyle or something.

Bluecho

Dec 30, 2010
Twenty years ago finding a girl who gamed was a once in a lifetime event. Now, you meet a girl who plays games and shrug. :|

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
I don't know why people are so down on the last two. The first one is pretty bad. You seriously don't tell the person that you are asking to hire you that you want a job where you don't have to work. That doesn't go over well.

Honestly, I love the reactions of Luke and Alix. Doesn't even look like Luke is listening.

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
Chrono212 said:
You met these designers?! Like, at your college?

That's it. I'm moving to Canada.
I know right? Vancouver Film School is like my dream school, not that I'll ever get to go there...

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
makes me wonder how their resumes got past the first stage of cuts lol...

somehow I'd suspect quite a few folk who didn't get interviews woulda had less weird interviews

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
chaosyoshimage said:
Chrono212 said:

I know right? Vancouver Film School is like my dream school, not that I'll ever get to go there...
I'd crawl over broken glass for a place at the California Institute of Arts.

But that's only coz I'm a US citizen, making the practicals a little easier, but VFS is equally enviable.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
In the end, those 3 applicants start their own gaming store and outsells Name Game

..that's how I imagined it would be.

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
Chrono212 said:
chaosyoshimage said:
Chrono212 said:

But that's only coz I'm a US citizen, making the practicals a little easier, but VFS is equally enviable.
At the moment, I'd just like to take classes at a community college, but I can't even get that right...

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
chaosyoshimage said:
Chrono212 said:
chaosyoshimage said:
Chrono212 said:

At the moment, I'd just like to take classes at a community college, but I can't even get that right...
We should start a group:
"Wannabe artists/designers anonymous - We attempt the impossible...and prove that definition right"

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
Chrono212 said:
chaosyoshimage said:
Chrono212 said:
chaosyoshimage said:
Chrono212 said:

We should start a group:
"Wannabe artists/designers anonymous - We attempt the impossible...and prove that definition right"
Lol, seems like a group that would have a lot of members around here...

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Blunderboy said:
Surely the only correct answer is
'Because I wish to have all the joy and love of life crushed out of me. I find myself loving my fellow man and/or woman and wish to see them for the stupid, selfish uncaring creatures they truly are.'

My years in retail obviously left no lasting impression on me. :p
know what, this apply to 'quick lube' as well the dumb asses that drive i swear ......

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
JoJoDeathunter said:
These were all real things we heard during interviews at Gamestop (including the criminal one).
Really, wow. I can kinda understand the first two if the person saying them wasn't very good at interviews or keeping their thoughts to themselves, but that criminal one takes the award for stupidity.
Well if they are criminals they obviously aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Either because they did the crime to begin with or they got caught.