if you found an nude girl on the gorund (morality question)

Gentleman_Reptile

Jan 25, 2010
Drakmeire said:
I would never take advantage of someone in a situation like that. I would try to wake them up and look for someone that could help...
Why is this reminding me of Black Snake Moan?
http://images.moviepostershop.com/black-snake-moan-movie-poster-2006-1020398363.jpg
You great big ninja!

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Qizx said:
AccursedTheory said:
Cover her in jacket, carry to Police Station/Hospital.

Seriously, is there really another answer?
Never. Ever. Ask that questions on /b/ where this was originally posted... At least that's what I've been told by the people who lurk on that godforsaken corner of the internet.
OT: Same answer as Accursed.
The day I start taking social cues from /b/ is the day I eat a bullet.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Are you waiting for the comment where someone goes "STICK MY DICK IN HER"?
I'd probably look under the blanket and then take her to a hospital.
I'm a pervert, not a rapist or a heartless bastard.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
Firstly, Check for Traps!

Take my jacket off, cover her with said jacket, do a quick check to see if her neck is okay, pick her up as gently as possible, take her home, tell girlfriend to call 911, put her on the bed, wait for help to arrive, and pray to whatever I can think of that she is okay.

Finally, considering the world we live in, hope she doesn't accuse me of any misdeed.

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
First off I'd check to see if she was injured or having trouble breathing. After that I'd place her in the passenger seat of my car, drive to the nearest pay phone, and call an ambulance to pick her up.

What, were you expecting some sort of ungentlemanly act on my part? I was raised better than that. Besides, it's not like there's a shortage of attractive women out there.

Ninonybox_v1legacy

Apr 2, 2008
Macgyvercas said:
Get ready for an Elfen Lied-esque senerio, I would wager.
And I don't have a girlfriend, so probably take her home, get her some clothes and wait for her to wake up and see if she's okay.
Good to see that anime did not just pop into my head only. I would pretty much do the same thing you did.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Ummm, I'd help her. I don't know anything medical wise but I sure know how to find a hospital.

Just as a point though, you're assuming that everyone here is male, straight, and perverse. That's a bit silly.

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
PatSilverFox said:
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
Pick her up and bring her to a hospital. Sure the hospital is probably gonna call the cops and have some questions to you, but a simple rape test will prove you didn't do anything to her plus if she eventually wakes up I'm sure she'll be very grateful that you brought her to someplace safe for the moment.
How do you know she wasn't raped?
That would suck if you got blamed for it.
Generally Rape Kits can tell who did the raping plus what kind of rapist would bring the victim to the hospital?
Another thing, the person who possibly raped the woman would have probably left a hair (unintentionally) on her body, plus there's the possibility of dried semen on her body that could be used as ID.
Plus I'm sure with a sufficient alibi you won't be charged, or hell even the woman if she ever woke up could say it wasn't you... Then again rape is a traumatic experience and the body does have a hard time remembering specific details in times if trauma.

Flailing Escapist

Apr 13, 2011
Girlfriend: Honey, who is that?
Me: Just some naked chick I found in the street.
Girlfriend: Oh, what are you going to do?
Me: I'm putting her next to the other one.
;)

PatSilverFox

Apr 2, 2011
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
PatSilverFox said:
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
Pick her up and bring her to a hospital. Sure the hospital is probably gonna call the cops and have some questions to you, but a simple rape test will prove you didn't do anything to her plus if she eventually wakes up I'm sure she'll be very grateful that you brought her to someplace safe for the moment.
How do you know she wasn't raped?
That would suck if you got blamed for it.
Generally Rape Kits can tell who did the raping plus what kind of rapist would bring the victim to the hospital?
Another thing, the person who possibly raped the woman would have probably left a hair (unintentionally) on her body, plus there's the possibility of dried semen on her body that could be used as ID.
Plus I'm sure with a sufficient alibi you won't be charged, or hell even the woman if she ever woke up could say it wasn't you... Then again rape is a traumatic experience and the body does have a hard time remembering specific details in times if trauma.
okay
I don't like this subject bleh.
My friend had to go through that twice. :c

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
Sure the hospital is probably gonna call the cops and have some questions to you, but a simple rape test will prove you didn't do anything to her plus if she eventually wakes up I'm sure she'll be very grateful that you brought her to someplace safe for the moment.
What if she was raped by someone else who used a condom? And drugged and has no memory?

I would go find help. I have no medical training to assume it's anything short of an emergency, and I couldn't carry even a small woman (100 lbs. of dead weight) at any reasonable pace. Also, you have to carry people in very specific ways depending on injury.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Macgyvercas said:
Get ready for an Elfen Lied-esque senerio, I would wager.

And I don't have a girlfriend, so probably take her home, get her some clothes and wait for her to wake up and see if she's okay.
Judging from your avatar I would expect you to offer to take her home there, Lawrence.

Also I just found and fell in love with your show there myself. Though if I were going to sport an avatar from it it'd have to be Holo and Lawrence together. They're damn cute.

In keeping with the theme though and my own morality, I too would Try to wake the girl up, see if she's okay and offer to take her home.

Canadish

Jul 15, 2010
Yeah...
If this situation came up, it's pretty obvious she'll have super powers or SOMETHING.
I mean, have you guys ever watched anime!?
It's the start of every trashy anime ever made! Grand Space Adventures await!
Just hope your in a pervy comedy and not Elfin Lied. Or your in for hellish pencil death.

But seriously, you'd find a hospital.
If your crazy anime hypothetical situation also stated there was no hospital, then sure, I'd take her home. I don't see my girlfriend getting mad, so much as worried for the poor lass.
I'd be most concerned about the girl waking up and worrying about where the hell she is.

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
Really? Why is this a question? Why do her looks matter? I see an unconscious naked woman I think I'm either seeing a homeless person, a lunatic, a drug addict, or a crime scene no matter how attractive she is.

This whole thing just makes me feel weird suddenly. I don't get the Elfen Lied thing (no idea what that is), but this whole scenario seems kinda skeevy and rapey just because she's got to be very attractive for some reason.

I just... I don't get this.

volcanblade

Jan 11, 2010
SquirrelPants said:
Well, is she being chased by two creepy men in suits? Can she open magic doors? These are important questions!

In all seriousness and without Gaiman references, as long as she's alive I'd probably call the police(if she looked perfectly okay and was just out there naked for no good reason) or the hospital.
You sir get a cookie for Neverwhere references

OT: I would take her home long enough to get her clothes then call an ambulance to take care of her seeing as she could have a serious issue.

jamesmax

Aug 25, 2009
Psycho Cat Industries said:
Simple,walk away.It ain't any of my business and since it is a "girl",she'd be like 12 so I am kind of disturbed by the phrasing.I don't know who she is,she could be here by choice.She'd probably run away and more than likely wouldn't want to see such authorities as I could present to help her.Its her choice to be there and I don't know her.What is there to help with if a situation without conflict in such a manner exists?
i just used the word girl shes not 12