if you found an nude girl on the gorund (morality question)

tjbond911

Sep 19, 2010
But then again i am most likely a revolutionary who is trying to overthrow a facist government so i would get her off the street and keep her at my secret underground hideout where i would nurse her back to health and tell her about how cruel the government is and make her have a huge transformation into a revolutionary like me. After i am kiled by a group of secret police men for the government she would put me on a train filled with bombs that would blow up under parliment and start a revolution. Sorry but i love V for Vendetta.

PatSilverFox

Apr 2, 2011
I most likely wouldn't do anything.
I don't help any homeless people I meet, and just because she is a woman that doesn't matter.

Seems heartless but that's how it is.
I would give her some clothes though.

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
Dags90 said:
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
Sure the hospital is probably gonna call the cops and have some questions to you, but a simple rape test will prove you didn't do anything to her plus if she eventually wakes up I'm sure she'll be very grateful that you brought her to someplace safe for the moment.
What if she was raped by someone else who used a condom? And drugged and has no memory?

I would go find help. I have no medical training to assume it's anything short of an emergency, and I couldn't carry even a small woman (100 lbs. of dead weight) at any reasonable pace. Also, you have to carry people in very specific ways depending on injury.
As I stated above [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.280043-if-you-found-an-nude-girl-on-the-gorund-morality-question?page=2#10939293], I'm pretty sure rapists don't rape their victims and then take them to the hospital.

tjbond911

Sep 19, 2010
jamesmax said:
Psycho Cat Industries said:
Simple,walk away.It ain't any of my business and since it is a "girl",she'd be like 12 so I am kind of disturbed by the phrasing.I don't know who she is,she could be here by choice.She'd probably run away and more than likely wouldn't want to see such authorities as I could present to help her.Its her choice to be there and I don't know her.What is there to help with if a situation without conflict in such a manner exists?
How could u do that even f she is 12? She could be raped, killed, kidnapped, or die from hyothermia. If your wooried about being accused of rape they can have a test for that. It would prove u innocent.

Nov 12, 2010
jamesmax said:
Simple,walk away.It ain't any of my business and since it is a "girl",she'd be like 12 so I am kind of disturbed by the phrasing.I don't know who she is,she could be here by choice.She'd probably run away and more than likely wouldn't want to see such authorities as I could present to help her.Its her choice to be there and I don't know her.What is there to help with if a situation without conflict in such a manner exists?
i just used the word girl shes not 12
I get that which you mean,but it still implies a youth under the age of 18.

Belluavir

Mar 20, 2011
Well if I know that she's naked under the blanket, I've probably already molested her while I was taking a peak at her lady bits. I might as well just finish the job right then and there.

Of course I wouldn't actually do that, I'm far too gay for this sort of thing (not that I'm ruling out being an oppurtunistic rapist), but is this really meant to be taken seriously? And isn't this the sort of answer the original poster is looking for anyway?

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
As I stated above [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.280043-if-you-found-an-nude-girl-on-the-gorund-morality-question?page=2#10939293], I'm pretty sure rapists don't rape their victims and then take them to the hospital.
It's unlikely but not inconceivable.

I think either this forum is populated by a bunch of hunky guys or people are seriously underestimating the effort required to move 100 lbs. (which would be a petite woman even) of dead weight over a presumably long distance.

Nov 12, 2010
tjbond911 said:
jamesmax said:
How could u do that even f she is 12? She could be raped, killed, kidnapped, or die from hyothermia. If your wooried about being accused of rape they can have a test for that. It would prove u innocent.
It is her choice and if I fix it then she learns nothing.Sure,I may help indirectly through tip or other means of secrecy but she won't learn that way.It is her choice and for whatever reason she be there,it is not mine.It may not be pretty and truthfully,I probably would just put her in my car and drive her to a hospital but how will I know?She could by my interference just have been separated by her family.There are a lot of homeless now a days.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Gaiseric said:
Firstly, Check for Traps!

Take my jacket off, cover her with said jacket, do a quick check to see if her neck is okay, pick her up as gently as possible, take her home, tell girlfriend to call 911, put her on the bed, wait for help to arrive, and pray to whatever I can think of that she is okay.

Finally, considering the world we live in, hope she doesn't accuse me of any misdeed.
may as well cast flare while you're at it just to get some light and see if anyone is nearby. XD

AceAngel

May 12, 2010
What is this mythical "Gorund" you speak of and why might this being of unknown nature be next to a naked damsel in distress?

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
Dags90 said:
Frank_Sinatra_ said:

I think either this forum is populated by a bunch of hunky guys or people are seriously underestimating the effort required to move 100 lbs. (which would be a petite woman even) of dead weight over a presumably long distance.
The largest kettledrum (singular for timpani) weighs about 125 pounds. I can run laps with that thing over my head so carrying a woman wouldn't be that much of an issue, but even then I could stop for a moment an rest before continuing.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Dags90 said:
Frank_Sinatra_ said:

You... can't carry a 100 pound woman...? I am by no means a Vin Deisal or a Kevin Sorbo, but most women seem to be weighted specifically to be hoisted into the air in my experience. Despite their kicking and giggling protests no less. :) Have you ever tried it?

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Ghengis John said:
Macgyvercas said:
Get ready for an Elfen Lied-esque senerio, I would wager.

And I don't have a girlfriend, so probably take her home, get her some clothes and wait for her to wake up and see if she's okay.
Judging from your avatar I would expect you to offer to take her home there, Lawrence.

Also I just found and fell in love with your show there myself. Though if I were going to sport an avatar from it it'd have to be Holo and Lawrence together. They're damn cute.
They really are, and I should have an avatar of both, but I really like this one, and I couldn't find one I liked that was 100x100 pixels.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Rape her.

I'm kidding of course. Of course, that's the answer i'm assuming you were hoping for when starting this thread, because it seems rather geared for that. Anyway, I wouldn't just pick her up and carry her to the nearest phone, i'd try and wake her up first.

Now, if I did suspect she was hurt in some way, i'd pick her up and walk her to the nearest place of transport, then to a hospital :p

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
If I have no way to contact anyone...and I can't leave her alone...and she won't wake up...she and I are pretty much screwed, right?

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
I'd take her home.

If my spouse (or my lesbian girlfriend, if you want me to stick to the details of the OP) was home, I'm sure she'd help me once I explained that the girl was unconscious and unresponsive.