if you found an nude girl on the gorund (morality question)

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
Take her home and tend to her. Make sure she doesn't need medical attention, and if she does, get her to a hospital. I'd imagine that's what most people would do.

(I honestly thought you were going to ask if we'd date-rape her at first)

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
well since she is a sexy lady. I would take her to my place because it is nice to be warm.
and then see where that goes. maybe to some lovins? who knows.
but first I would need to know that she was in good health.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
kuyo said:
first I'd pick her up, then I'd take her somewhere depending on where exactly this is. If I have to go home, I'd just explain the situation.
Well, the OP says:
dont have a cell,
your not neer any place you could borrow a phone,
its just you no frends,
its geting late and you know sumone would do sumthing bad to her if you left her there
I don't think I've ever heard of a hospital without a phone.

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
Carry her to a hospital, all the while making sure I have a firm grasp of the merchandise, and when she wakes up, I'll try my heart out to convince here that I saved her life, and should DEFINITELY reward me after she recovers.

I'll do the right thing, but that doesn't mean I can't keep my own interests in mind.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
emeraldrafael said:
Gaiseric said:
Firstly, Check for Traps!

Take my jacket off, cover her with said jacket, do a quick check to see if her neck is okay, pick her up as gently as possible, take her home, tell girlfriend to call 911, put her on the bed, wait for help to arrive, and pray to whatever I can think of that she is okay.

Finally, considering the world we live in, hope she doesn't accuse me of any misdeed.
may as well cast flare while you're at it just to get some light and see if anyone is nearby. XD
Excellent idea!

Without flare's illumination they could have been hiding in the shadows D:

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Draw a mustache on her face and carry on about my business.

Serious: Cover her in a jacket and take her to the nearest place of authority.

Snake Plissken

Jul 30, 2010
Bail. Leave. GTFO.

With rape laws becoming more and more "loosely interpreted" in this country, the last thing I want to do is be near some sleeping naked girl who doesn't have the slightest clue who I am.

Morally questionable, perhaps. Maybe even morally reprehensible. But nobody fucks with my keen sense of self-preservation.

ajemas

Nov 19, 2009
First of all, I would call the police. I also wouldn't touch her. She could very well be dead, and I don't want my prints on it if it goes to court. It makes the most sense to inform the authorities.

kuyo

Dec 25, 2008
Dags90 said:
kuyo said:
first I'd pick her up, then I'd take her somewhere depending on where exactly this is. If I have to go home, I'd just explain the situation.
Well, the OP says:
dont have a cell,
your not neer any place you could borrow a phone,
its just you no frends,
its geting late and you know sumone would do sumthing bad to her if you left her there
I don't think I've ever heard of a hospital without a phone.
That's another thing, I'm a cyborg, so I've always got a phone. Hell, pretty much everyone I know is a cyborg.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Dags90 said:
Ghengis John said:
You... can't carry a 100 pound woman...? I am by no means a Vin Deisal or a Kevin Sorbo, but most women seem to be weighted specifically to be hoisted into the air in my experience. Despite their kicking and giggling protests no less. :) Have you ever tried it?
As dead weight? Not for any distance that would be particularly useful. Most women in the U.S. probably weigh more than I do.
Ah well then my deepest condolences that your 90 pound frame and limp-wristed noodle arms aren't up to the task. /cavejohnson.

In all serious I think you're underestimating the strength of the average male based purely on your own experience (especially if you weight that little, you kind of make it sound like you're all bones no offense), or overestimating the weight of the average American woman. But either way, my genuine condolences that you cannot hoist a girl into the air at a whim and run around with her. It's fun. But some of us really can do it. Doubting hippos asides.

May 5, 2010
Well, I guess I would pick her up, carry her to my dorm, put her on one of the beds, and wait.

Pretty simple.

Also, your spelling is atrocious.

EDIT: I'm amazed by how many people didn't read the OP. YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING PHONE!!!

XandNobody

Oh for...
Aug 4, 2010
Simple. Nearest phone, 911. Go to the hospital with her to reinforce hero status, but else-wise, meh.

Also, don't give me "the phone is too far away" bull, gas stations aren't that far apart, I have legs. Those legs have a purpose beyond helping me sit, you know.

eels05

Jun 11, 2009
The unasked question seems to be would I have sex with an unconsious woman.
No.Thats technically rape.

Seeing as I've had sex and I'm not gagging for it every waking moment of my life,I'd probably call her an ambulance and wait for them to arrive.