if you found an nude girl on the gorund (morality question)

LittleChone

May 17, 2010
I'd try to wake her up, and if she didn't respond, I guess I'd just leave her alone.
That or check her vitals to see if she's alive, and no, I don't mean that sexually.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Ghengis John said:
Ah well then my deepest condolences that your 90 pound frame and limp-wristed noodle arms aren't up to the task. /cavejohnson.

In all serious I think you're underestimating the strength of the average male based purely on your own experience (especially if you weight that little, you kind of make it sound like you're all bones), or overestimating the weight of the average American woman. But either way, my genuine condolences that you cannot hoist a girl into the air at a whim. It's fun. But some of us really can do it.
This may shock you, but the average American woman (age 20-74) weighs 164 lbs.[footnote]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_weight[/footnote] That's about as much as a healthy man of average height should weigh. We're fat as hell. And the average American man might weigh over 190 lbs, but most of them are just fat. They have enough trouble carrying themselves around.

P.S. I'm not all bones. I have feelings, too.. /delicate sensibilities

Baalthazaq

Sep 7, 2010
This happened to me once in college, except she was clearly drunk not injured/unconscious.
She slept in my bed. I slept next door in a friend's room. She woke up and left.

My girlfriend was incredibly understanding when she found her naked in my bed.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Gaiseric said:
Without flare's illumination they could have been hiding in the shadows D:
Not just a guts avatar, but a reference to midland's first emperor. I salute you. sir.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
I'd take her home (or to the closest hospital), and call an ambulance, and hopefully the cops as well. You know, if my cell wasn't working for some reason and there was no phone near. But if there were people I didn't know around, why leave her? Ask one of them to use their cell phone. If nobody near has one, ask them to find someone who does.

But if there is no one near, I'd take the chance of moving her, even though it could possibly fuck her up worse somehow (sometimes, moving someone is not a good thing, but I'd rather take the chance than just leave her lying there where I could hurt her as well through inaction.

And while I am female (and don't have a girlfriend), I think if I was male and had one, she would hopefully be understanding of the gravity of the situation. You don't leave someone who is possibly injured or dying, or who could possibly freeze to death because they are only covered by a blanket.

Honestly, would anyone do anything differently than that? If they did, unless it's bringing her to help of some kind, they are a douche.

Vesuvius Hetlan

Sep 3, 2010
Wrap her up in the blanket, and put my jacket over her.
Hope she doesn't way more than 80lbs.
Carry her to the nearest establishment and have them call the hospital.
Wonder why she was out there in the first place.
Accompany her to hospital.
Wonder how I managed to get a girlfriend.
Call girlfriend.
Ask her how we started going out.
Explain situation.
Freeze up at slightest indication of anger.

Baalthazaq

Sep 7, 2010
Also, I dunno why this is relevant but given the discussion:
I can carry a good 180 pounds on my shoulders for an reasonably extended period. Say, 1KM.

Getting 180lbs on my shoulders is where I'll struggle. I can give an adult a piggyback for a good while, but picking up an adult, off the floor, with your arms, when they're "floppy" is hard.

Engarde

Jul 24, 2010
Do you honestly expect you will get a serious answer of anything other than help her? This doesn't seem like the kind of place for that...

OutforEC

Professional Amateur
Jul 20, 2010
1. Look around for Ashton Kutcher.
2. First Aid
3. Clothing
4. Shelter
5. Plenty of Witnesses.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
jamesmax said:
if you found

a very attractive girl,
nude with just a blanket on top off her,
on the gorund outside,
and wont wake up,
you dont have a cell,
your not neer any place you could borrow a phone,
its just you no frends,
its geting late and you know sumone would do sumthing bad to her if you left her ther
If I'm honestly in a place late at night where there isn't a phone anywhere nearby I'd be far more concerned for my own safety than that of a random stranger. Furthermore, I'm not going to touch a random person I don't know who might be homeless and crazy for all I know. If she doesn't appear harmed in any way I wouldn't even mention here when I got to some place safe because odds are she is a homeless person. Maybe even an unstable drug addict. That's not to say homeless people don't matter, but what are you supposed to do?

But really, where the hell am I that there aren't any phones around? The middle of the woods?