if you found an nude girl on the gorund (morality question)

tjbond911

Sep 19, 2010
Psycho Cat Industries said:
tjbond911 said:
jamesmax said:
Psycho Cat Industries said:
Simple,walk away.It ain't any of my business and since it is a "girl",she'd be like 12 so I am kind of disturbed by the phrasing.I don't know who she is,she could be here by choice.She'd probably run away and more than likely wouldn't want to see such authorities as I could present to help her.Its her choice to be there and I don't know her.What is there to help with if a situation without conflict in such a manner exists?
How could u do that even f she is 12? She could be raped, killed, kidnapped, or die from hyothermia. If your wooried about being accused of rape they can have a test for that. It would prove u innocent.
It is her choice and if I fix it then she learns nothing.Sure,I may help indirectly through tip or other means of secrecy but she won't learn that way.It is her choice and for whatever reason she be there,it is not mine.It may not be pretty and truthfully,I probably would just put her in my car and drive her to a hospital but how will I know?She could by my interference just have been separated by her family.There are a lot of homeless now a days.
Shes knocked out she cant fend for herself no matter what mistakes she made (she may have not made any)she doesnt eserved to be left to die

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
The largest kettledrum (singular for timpani) weighs about 125 pounds. I can run laps with that thing over my head so carrying a woman wouldn't be that much of an issue, but even then I could stop for a moment an rest before continuing.

That's still something most people aren't capable of doing, especially for any considerable distance.

Kashif Omer

Oct 12, 2010
PatSilverFox said:
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
PatSilverFox said:
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
Pick her up and bring her to a hospital. Sure the hospital is probably gonna call the cops and have some questions to you, but a simple rape test will prove you didn't do anything to her plus if she eventually wakes up I'm sure she'll be very grateful that you brought her to someplace safe for the moment.
How do you know she wasn't raped?
That would suck if you got blamed for it.
Generally Rape Kits can tell who did the raping plus what kind of rapist would bring the victim to the hospital?
Another thing, the person who possibly raped the woman would have probably left a hair (unintentionally) on her body, plus there's the possibility of dried semen on her body that could be used as ID.
Plus I'm sure with a sufficient alibi you won't be charged, or hell even the woman if she ever woke up could say it wasn't you... Then again rape is a traumatic experience and the body does have a hard time remembering specific details in times if trauma.
okay
I don't like this subject bleh.
My friend had to go through that twice. :c
Wait what?

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
AccursedTheory said:
Cover her in jacket, carry to Police Station/Hospital.

Seriously, is there really another answer?
Cheers for being a gentleman/gentlewoman, mate.

I'd do the same.

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
Dags90 said:
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
The largest kettledrum (singular for timpani) weighs about 125 pounds. I can run laps with that thing over my head so carrying a woman wouldn't be that much of an issue, but even then I could stop for a moment an rest before continuing.

That's still something most people aren't capable of doing, especially for any considerable distance.
Yes most people wouldn't be able to do that, but then again I am much stronger than people think I am.
*flexes and kisses muscles*

If anything people could carry the woman to a phone, call up the cops and take it from there.

EDIT: By phone I mean pay phone.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Dags90 said:
Frank_Sinatra_ said:

You'd be surprised. I'm not the strongest guy, and I managed to carry a good 120 ibs of camping equipment up a hill, down again, walked in circles for three hours before finally setting up.

Just need to balance out the load :p

PMorgan18

Apr 6, 2010
Either put my jacket or shirt on her. Check her pulse and see if she has any irregular breathing then give some basic first aid if need be. Then I would take her home put on more clothes, if she wakes up ask her what happen, if not try to wake her up, and if that doesn't work then take her to the hospital.

Also I would be questioning the events that just unfolded because, like the start of a lot of stories, finding anybody randomly naked somewhere is the start of some sort of adventure. So I will have to get ready for probably some daring heroics.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Ghengis John said:
You... can't carry a 100 pound woman...? I am by no means a Vin Deisal or a Kevin Sorbo, but most women seem to be weighted specifically to be hoisted into the air in my experience. Despite their kicking and giggling protests no less. :) Have you ever tried it?
As dead weight? Not for any distance that would be particularly useful. Most women in the U.S. probably weigh more than I do.
dogstile said:
You'd be surprised. I'm not the strongest guy, and I managed to carry a good 120 ibs of camping equipment up a hill, down again, walked in circles for three hours before finally setting up.

Just need to balance out the load :p
Do keep in mind that more than half of the world population is women. So they'd essentially be carrying themselves as dead weight. That's pretty tough for most people. People are also rather awkward to carry, no straps or anything.

Mar 26, 2008
Wrap her in the blanket she's on and try and wake her. If she still couldn't be woken I'd sling her over my shoulder and carry her to a safe area and try and wake her again. If she still wouldn't wake up I'd commandeer some form of transport and drive her to a hospital.

If at any time she woke, after calming her down and reassuring her I'm not a sexual predator, I'd ask her:
Can you remember your name?
Can you remember where you last were?
Can you think of any reason you'd be unconscious, naked on a towel in the middle of nowhere?
Where can I take you that you think you'd be safe?

After assuring her safety I'd return home and not breathe a word of it to the wife ;-)

WouldYouKindly

Apr 17, 2011
This isn't much of a moral quandary. A person, in obvious medical need(won't wake up), in the middle of nowhere. Sure, it's going to look weird when people first find you carrying her but what else is there to do? No matter what you do, aside from walk away, which is terrible, you are going to be a suspect for a time. A better question would have been she will accuse you of drugging and stripping her when she wakes if you help her. That prior knowledge would give me pause for a few seconds, though I'd still help her anyway.

Edit: As for the question of carrying, it wouldn't be a problem for me but a way to do it is cover her with your coat and then use the blanket to drag her if you can't carry her.

jamesmax

Aug 25, 2009
IrishAdams said:
I would probably pick her up and carry her home, is that weird? I mean if I couldn't wake her and there was no way to get help unless I left her, then I would probably take her home, and if I had a girlfriend in this scenario, my choice would not change.

I would take her home and place her in my bed, trying to be as gentle as possible, I would then check her fever and signs for any problems she might have, like if she was breathing I guess. I'm not sure if I would call an ambulance or anything, she might not want that, and I wouldn't act unless she seemed she was in critical condition or she asked me to call.

I would then nurse her back to health :) and give her my cloths.
i love how you would not see if she was breathing befor hand

lol

SkoopMaster

Jul 4, 2010
First thought to go through my mind would be "DAMN she must be totally fucken wasted." then pick her up and take her to a chick friend's house or something.

wait Im I near any medical facilitates?

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Macgyvercas said:
They really are, and I should have an avatar of both, but I really like this one, and I couldn't find one I liked that was 100x100 pixels.
Hmmm. I'm gonna have to hit up photoshop and get back to you then. Because I'm a no good procrastinator expect news in a few days. I think I have the perfect animation loop in mind.

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
jamesmax said:
if you found

a very attractive girl,
nude with just a blanket on top off her,
on the gorund outside,
and wont wake up,
you dont have a cell,
your not neer any place you could borrow a phone,
its just you no frends,
its geting late and you know sumone would do sumthing bad to her if you left her ther

just as a joke not part of all this
Your girlfrend is home

what would you do?

i got the ieda for this form bleach ep 317
Your spelling and all around post layout is so bad I think I just got cancer.

As for my answer... if I stumbled upon a naked unconscious girl on the ground... round 2?

kuyo

Dec 25, 2008
first I'd pick her up, then I'd take her somewhere depending on where exactly this is. If I have to go home, I'd just explain the situation.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
TheAceTheOne said:
AccursedTheory said:
Cover her in jacket, carry to Police Station/Hospital.

Seriously, is there really another answer?
Cheers for being a gentleman/gentlewoman, mate.

I'd do the same.
I'm a Gentleman that's not so 'gentle' with the women.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
Firstly, I would be a little shocked and think "why is she on the ground there nude and unconscious?"

After that, I would probably try to wake her and find out what happened. Should this fail, I would try to take her to a safe place or call the police. I don't know if I would take her home because my parents would probably get a heart attack for bringing an unconscious nude girl home.

Ultimately, I would do whatever I felt is necessary toward protecting this girl in her time of vulnerability.

MrPrecocious

Oct 20, 2010
What worries me about about this thread is that the only reason that this question would be asked is if the person asking would even consider a more malicious option than taking her to the hospital. Or maybe they were just bored. I reeeeeeeeeeeally hope it's the latter.