if you had 30 minutes where the laws didn't apply, what would you do?

notruenonsequitur

Nov 10, 2009
Read the subject. and just to clarify, you choose when the 30 minutes start. The laws of physics do still apply. the laws would still apply to everyone else

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Make the world go boom? That'd be a fancy explosion to watch.

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
Dammit, I was gonna say "float around for 30 minutes", but noooooo. Hmmmm... I would boost the fastest car I could find, and drive it really fast down the highway.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Lock the fucking doors and arm myself with a kitchen knife.

I'm sure that if the laws don't apply to me, they don't apply to other people either. So I'm defending my property, dammit!

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Probably nothing out of the ordinary, I'm too good a person to do anything terrible.

captainwolfos

Feb 14, 2009
I dunno. I'd probably do something along the lines of run up and down the streets of Newport completely naked.
Assuming that laws applied to other people and not just myself, or else I may just find myself gunned down and/or severely molested.

The Great Zegrool

Jul 29, 2009
If they just didn't apply to me: Sit at home and play video games.

If they didn't apply to anyone: Fuck you guys, I'm outa here.

Ewyll

Nov 7, 2009
Nothing really... am i dull? I like to think my own morality would stop me killing people.

the idiot computer

Jan 21, 2010
Go to a shopping centre grab a trolley knock everyone down and steal as much things as possible and stalk my friends home while disguised as a police officer.

Reboare

Apr 2, 2010
Steal a small plane and attempt to crash it into parliament while parachuting out before it hits. Despite no laws I'd probably still send ahead a warning to clear the area. My damn conscience is too noisy :p