if you had 30 minutes where the laws didn't apply, what would you do?

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Fly like a bird walk threw walls and and use my mind to will into exsistance a perpetual motion device and magic into our universe.

...What? ... You mean he didn't mean laws of physics? Oh the laws of Society? ...Oh ... ahh.

Find the nearest bank and take as many of the largest bills I could get in 29 minutes (Don't want to end up at 30:minutes 0:seconds and 01:milla seconds.)

Jagers1994

Jan 19, 2009
Steal nothing but a gun and food for ten minutes and spend twenty minutes killing several people i dont like

stormcrow5

Jul 9, 2008
find some people i dont like and kill them.....

or maybe rob a bank....

or both ya lets go with that

Browbeat

Jul 21, 2009
Man's law: Procreation frenzy in a socially-dense environment... There's got to be a good encounter-to-time-spent ratio!

Natural law: Become a bio-mutation and set out to raze the nearest township!

Divine law: Commit utter moral atrocities without sanction or reprimand, then point out the fact that not force opposed me.

Universal law: Unmake reality as we know it. Total particle dispersal, creating a matter flux that would reform into something entirely different at the 30-minute mark, possibly eliminating all life within the universe... or perhaps creating new life in its place! We'd never know, plus you only get one chance!

OmegaXzors

Apr 4, 2010
I'm going to be incredibly lame.

I would steal a car.
Drive to the richest person in my community.
Get on one of their computers and plug in a 8-16g flash drive.
Pirate the full version of Starcraft II. Somehow.

Yeah, it's lame. But it's because the game is so incredible.
It oozes nostalgia while being like a new girlfriend. You know, that one where you give your buddies "thumbs up!" because you're like "I'm nailing that ass! Can you believe that? Jealous much? Yeah, I know. I'm an asshole! But don't tell her that because then she'll be upset with me and I think I may love her. Don't look at me like that. Yeah, fuck you too. I love you too buddy."

Yes, ladies. A thumbs up from guy to guy is kind of like that.

Sacred Squirrel

Jan 4, 2010
I'd fly to wall street, activate the time and beat everyone there over the head with a pomegranate until they stopped being idiots. Oh yeah, and if the laws don't apply, youl'd never stop having the being free from laws since u wouldn't obey the law making u submit to laws...or would you?

FlashHero

Apr 3, 2010
I thought of another one..... I would tear the tags off of all the mattresses in a mattress store muhhaaa

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010

Heads rolling...

Blood bleeding...

Now I own all under the sky...

be careful, I might make you die.

ok... ok.. but really I wouldn't activate 'til i got to the white house, in which I can just force them to give me all power since for those thirty minutes i rule everything basically....

after the the 30 what does it matter? I now own the U.S.!!!

Reaper69lol

Disciple of The Gravity cat
Apr 16, 2010
I would steal myself a lot of expensive computer components, and some other crap

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
Kill as many motherfuckers as I can. I've got 30 minutes of making sure my ass doesn't get killed.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Great, great thread!

Well... I'll have to say that I'd go to a make-up store, start the half hour, grab all the blue and silver nail polish I could get and put it in my backpack, then zoom to the closest reasonably sized convenience store and grab all the Oreo packets I could find. I might go to a library and throw away all the books I don't like, too. Like books by Danielle Steel, Barabra Cartland, Dan Brown, and
Stephenie ****ing Meyer!