if you had 30 minutes where the laws didn't apply, what would you do?

Rachel317

Nov 15, 2009
I would kill the President ¬_¬

I mean, uh...rob a bank or something. Then murder Bono because he PISSES ME RIGHT OFF, then...eat a mince pie on Christmas Day. That law has not been officially withdrawn in England. I would break that law, just for the sake of being eeeeeeeeeeeeviiiiiiiiiiiil.

Oh, then I'd probably go and have sex with someone on a high street or something. I dunno :D

Shpongled

Apr 21, 2010
Rachel317 said:
I would kill the President ¬_¬

I mean, uh...rob a bank or something. Then murder Bono because he PISSES ME RIGHT OFF, then...eat a mince pie on Christmas Day. That law has not been officially withdrawn in England. I would break that law, just for the sake of being eeeeeeeeeeeeviiiiiiiiiiiil.

Oh, then I'd probably go and have sex with someone on a high street or something. I dunno
:D
The laws the only thing stopping you from having sex with someone on the highstreet? :p

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
Radeonx said:
Steal as much money as physically possible.
I was going to say go to town on a guy I hate with a rusty piece of rebar, but this... I didn't think of it until I read it and good sir it's a genius idea.

Now how many banks can I reach in 30 minutes?

Rachel317

Nov 15, 2009
Shpongled said:
The laws the only thing stopping you from having sex with someone on the highstreet? :p
Your first response is to ask about the sex thing, and not the President thing? Haha.
There are children on the high street! Think of the children!!! Right now, there's a whole bunch of reasons to not have sex where children might be in close proximity.
Be careful....if you end up getting yourself on a register, it won't be the good, in-a-school kind ;D Ha

Milo Windby

Feb 12, 2010
Radeonx said:
Steal as much money as physically possible.
Best idea ever, would do the same thing I think.

I would make sure not to hurt anyone though, but getting as much dough as I could get... that would be awesome. Set up some nice investments once that 30 minutes is up and live the sweet life.