if you had 30 minutes where the laws didn't apply, what would you do?

SpaceSpork

May 15, 2009
Drugs, man.
Oh, and I'd go to the nearest comic book store and steal one or two comics.

Adventurer2626

Jan 21, 2010
Well I would probably grab a bunch of guns, ammo, and knives for self-defense. Also probably some plywood and gasoline, to help shore up the house defenses. Then I'd return all that I didn't use after the 30 minutes was up. Actually that'd probably take more than 30 minutes in of itself. Screw it, I'd just sit at home and pray to god my house looks poor.

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
Assuming that I could decide when it start and finishes and others don't get the same freedom, I'd probably murder some people who made my life a living hell growing up.

Mad World

Legacy
Sep 18, 2009
Country
Canada
Xeros said:
Hmmmm... I would boost the fastest car I could find, and drive it really fast down the highway.
This!

Grab a Corvette Z06, and I'm out of here!

Of course, this is all hypothetical; I'd never actually steal a car.

-Orion-

Jan 20, 2009
Walk into a police station and smoke some weed into the guys' faces?

Other than that this thread kinda makes me glad we DO have laws applying or I'd probably get shot, stabbed and ..uh.. pillaged?.. in the street by some foolish teenagers ;)

Lowbreed

Jul 4, 2009
Take a nice new TV, some consoles, a new laptop...
The list goes on and on but it would have to fit into my car.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Well if had happened today around noon, guy ordered Salmon Tartare- so we made salmon tartare.

Then he complained about it taking a long time (5 minutes in) then when we got it out, we got in back 30 seconds later and the guy said we messed up his order and said he wanted Ahi Carpaccio and DEMANDED to see the chef who made his dish. So I got yelled at for a couple minutes, then told the man that he HAD ordered Salmon Tartare... if the laws didn't matter for 30 minutes, though...

***** was asking for a punch to the face.
Then maybe take his wallet and throw it in the garbage disposal. Don't even want his money anymore

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Two possibilities.

1) Gather all the people I know who have it coming in one location under some pretense, then administer an epic amount of lead and fire.

2) Pull a small-scale version of the heist from Die Hard 3. I'd be set for life.

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
Destroy the lolita fans. The ones who are fans for the wrong reason.

Then I probably go around punching/stabbing people and jacking their changed for the remainder.