if you had 30 minutes where the laws didn't apply, what would you do?

Kurokami

Feb 23, 2009
notruenonsequitur said:
Read the subject. and just to clarify, you choose when the 30 minutes start. The laws of physics do still apply. the laws would still apply to everyone else
Sexually harass (not physically) every employee I could.

nolongerhere

Winter is coming.
Nov 19, 2008
Rebel against the Romans.

Dunno. Probably nothing, maybe just steal some Irn-Bru, maybe a couple of games. Just too good a person.

SulfuricDonut

Feb 25, 2009
Probably nothing, because even if I wasn't charged with anything, people would probably still think less of me after my potential crime spree.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
absolutely nothing, the rules are there to protect me.... pfft! im just kidding!! freestyle in town, pig own at the bakery get a load of video games (i assume no-ones gonna stop me breaking the law right?)

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
Steal a bunch of money from rich people. That way I get what I want and I don't feel bad. Oh and I would do it all nude just for the fun of it.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
if only someone asked me that a good few centuries ago, it'd be assassinate shakespear any day, when i just think of the hours of torture i had to sit through cos of that son of a *****... ITS NOT DRAMATIC, ITS NOT SCARY AND IT BLOODY WELL ISNT FUNNY!!!!! honestly why couldnt we have studied harry potter? people accually enjoy that!

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
I would steal a lot of money from the nearest bank, and change the law concerning the illegality of cannabis, so that when the laws applied again, it would be legal.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Nothing if only applicable to me, steal a gun and hole myself in my basement if applied to everyone.

Or I just wouldn't ever start the timer.

JTLW

Jan 23, 2009
So, right, I would start by heading to London. Once in London, I would proceed to go to Dutch Street and get a few expensive guitars. Then to Tottenham Court Road, for some laptops and hardware, and finally to the Dennis Publishing, for the Core i7 980X they have.

Then I would run home and cradle/sell my new possessions.

JohnnySex

Dec 31, 2009
Kill a bunch of people I really hate and then with the time I have left steal a bunch of shit.

jakeEHTlovless

Dec 8, 2009
i would light a fire underwater.... you didnt rule out laws of physics, and plus, lighting a fire underwater would be amayzing!!!!