if you had 30 minutes where the laws didn't apply, what would you do?

Snarky Username

Elite Member
Apr 4, 2010
I would go to the Hospital were Bret Michaels is staying and kill the son of a *****. He has no right to get our hopes up like that in my opinion.

Ze_Reaper_Of_Zeath

Feb 20, 2010
1. Rob a bank
2. Rob a game store
3. Rob a Alienware store
4. Rob a SONY store
5. Rob a Microsoft Store
6. Kill someone I hate

Dyme

Nov 18, 2009
I probably wouldn't do anything because I'd still know that most laws are there for a reason.
Don't like bad conscience.

Sinisterair

Oct 15, 2008
Ok.........bring the one person i hate to the nearest mall kill him......then rob the fuck outa it

eels05

Jun 11, 2009
Only one problem with this hypothetical.
If you choose to do some wild stuff,like kill criminals etc your protected for 30 min after which time the cops would move in,find any evidence that leads to you and throw your arse in jail.
So while I'd be tempted to go all vigilante for 30 min,the risk would be to great.

FlashHero

Apr 3, 2010
I would show those wannabe somalia pirates how to really be a pirate...but it would be on land since im not near an ocean

Ze_Sapper

Apr 12, 2010
Personally I'd take up the old Viking ethos of rape, pillage, and plunder. Odin be praised.

MrNickster

Apr 23, 2010
No laws and ethics, so I don't get that naging feeling afterwards.

Reverse my car into JB HI-FI and EB and just plunder the places. Take every game and console I want, dump them in the boot and bolt so I still have time to nab a few muffins, McDonalds, kebabs and chocolate bars on the way home.

WalrusMan

Apr 28, 2009
Well, if you mean ALL laws don't apply...

I'd fly around faster than light and conquer the universe in a blaze of glory, reforming it at my will, bending space and time at my leisure, dominating my foes and creating a massive empire that spans from one edge of space to the other.

Breaking national laws is boring. Breaking laws of physics is awesome.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Tie former president Bush onto the top of the Washington Monument, burn down the Scientology HQ in Los Angeles, start a revolution in China.

SideburnsPuppy

May 23, 2009
Become GOD OF THE NEW WORLD!

Considering that, once the thirty minutes are up, the consequences of my actions would no doubt come back to haunt me (if I kill somebody, they're still going to be dead, and if I rape somebody, then the rest of their life is still going to be shit), I probably wouldn't do anything.