if you had 30 minutes where the laws didn't apply, what would you do?

sinsfire

Nov 17, 2009
insurance fraud, lots and lots of insurance fraud. its still illegal but only the insurance company gets hurt. in the end i would have enough to pay off my all of my debt and put a down payment on a house.

yeah its a little boring, but i do have some morals.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Steal something? Kill a politician? Have a quick cannibal BBQ? Bomb the KKK headquearters? Key as many cars on a lot as possible? Hijack FOX news?

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
I would gather all political people, news anchors, actors, and various rebel leaders in one remote location prior to the 30 minutes. Set up a lawn chair and popcorn machine a safe distance away....then detonate the nuke while James Earl Jones delivers a monologue to the world on why they had to die :D

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Would the laws still apply for what I did AFTER the fact? Cause if not, I would kill the two little bitches that keep bad mouthing me and ruining my reputation.

Otherwise, I'd just break into Disney and re-hire myself there at a higher pay rate and make it look like I've been there a while and give me my seniority back

Either way, I'd like to do both.....

Apr 29, 2010
I think I'd just rob a bank and steal enough money to keep me supplied for a long time. Now, if I was devoid of any conscience, then I would probably go on the roof of a building on a busy street with a sniper rifle and shoot people in their cars causing car accidents. I do it a lot in GTA.

TheodoreLuke

Nov 30, 2009
Go to local computer shop, take all the ram, video cards, motherboards, monitors etc. Then build a supercomputer.

Avelestar

Apr 17, 2010
Blow up all the weirs and locks along the Murray River here in Australia. Seriously, fucking things are ruining the waterway.

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
Topple the Roman Republic and free my fellow slaves.

That or drive really really fast, lighting things on fire as I went.