If you had a son, what would you name him?

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Harry, after my dad's uncle, or maybe Leon.
I don't think Snake Plissken Groves would go over well, though.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
My boyfriend wants a kid called Sean, after his two favourite actors Sean Bean and Sean Connery.
I like the name Logan though.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Kenko said:
If I could, i'd name him Shit Pickle, to honour James Rolfe.
Oh god, it's...

ShitPickleShitPickleShitPickle!

I just re-watched the Action 52 review a few days ago. I love his Shit Pickle jokes.

OT: Probably Leon (after Squall's pseudonym in Kingdom Hearts, or, if you're really observant, one of the orphans in the original FFII) or maybe Gordon. I'm sure you know why I'd pick the latter, Escapists.

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
Asher. My parents were gonna name me that, but then they chose Jonathan. So I'd name my son Asher.

stalinbbz

May 11, 2011
I'd say Roland; after the main character of the Stephen King book series, the Dark Tower.
Total badass.

Also, Give your child a name and not just initals. I know a couple who called their son T.J and when asked what they stood for, they said "Tee Jay". Seriously, don't do it.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009

No one will laugh at his name because if they did he would smite them with all his might!

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
As much as I'd like to call my son a name from my list of names for when I want to mess around with the character creation screen from an RPG (Fagballs, Dicktits McGee, I Say!, Bummerscotch The Great, Manthulhu, etc.) I think the most sensible name I'd think of would be Isaac.

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
Well I have children... my 2 boys are named Keyser (after Keyser Soze in "The Usual Suspects"), Bradren (after my 85 Dwarf Paladin in WoW), and our 3rd will be named Dominic (because we like the name, not named after anything).

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Silas? Carter? Sage? I also like the name Evander, though no one uses it. >.>
Cecil? Cedric?

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
About a year ago, my girlfriend suggested that we name our child--if it's a boy--Fred. I'm not too crazy about it, but I wouldn't mind the name. She rejected Dracula, and I think I put out some other names that were of the same caliber.

I'd look for old poet/playwright names if it were solely up to me.

Whatever your child's gender may be, you need this shirt:

Oh, and congratulations on about to be having/planning another child.