If you had a son, what would you name him?

TheStickman

Dec 24, 2009
TLS14 said:
or maybe Gordon. I'm sure you know why I'd pick the latter, Escapists.
Gordon Ramsay, obviously.

Or maybe Gordon the train engine...

Nah, probably Ramsay.

OT: Daniel sounds like a good name in my mind.

Middle name Bruce.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Giest4life said:
I dunno, "Clarion," I suppose. I plan on having a girl, anyway, boys are way too much trouble. Also, I'm not going to be naming them conventionally; I"m going to think up my own names.
Care to explain the logic? Boys can't get pregnant, everything is outside so nappies are easier, boys don't get periods.

Sure they smell and fight but that's not too bad, buy some incense and tell them not to fight.

OT:
1st son: Richard James Brook the 3[sup]rd[/sup]
2nd son: Edward, Phillip, William, Harold etc. Not too choosey. But yeah Richard James after my Grandfather and Great-great-great-Grandfather. I liked David for a 3rd name but my partner hates it.

I'm flat out with Daughter names, I just don't like many and the ones I do are all associated with women I already know and don't want to name a daughter after.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Slash Dementia said:
About a year ago, my girlfriend suggested that we name our child--if it's a boy--Fred. I'm not too crazy about it, but I wouldn't mind the name. She rejected Dracula, and I think I put out some other names that were of the same caliber.

I'd look for old poet/playwright names if it were solely up to me.

Whatever your child's gender may be, you need this shirt:

Oh, and congratulations on about to be having/planning another child.
Two things: if Dracula didn't work, did you try for Draco? It's basically the same name.

Also, how is a newborn baby's Int stat 6?! (it'd be awesome to present a kid wearing that T, though, almost regardless of context)

Chrishu

Jul 2, 2008
Howl Christopher, for me and for awesome.

Riven Richard, for the game and my grandpa. :)

Sammaul

Nov 25, 2009
I've always liked Joshua, can be abbreviated and still sound like a decent name, and in full has a character of its own.

No religious reasons needed for a good name, right?

D0WNT0WN

Sep 28, 2008
I will make sure his first name is Brook and his second name is Jonathan. That way when I intoduce him I can go "This is my son: Brook ...Jonathan Brook."

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Well I've picked a definite name for my daughter so I always thought that, if I have a son, my wife can name him. However, on the off chance that I end up naming him, I'm going with Bruce, named after Batman (yes, really)

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
D0WNT0WN said:
I will make sure his first name is Brook and his second name is Jonathan. That way when I intoduce him I can go "This is my son: Brook ...Jonathan Brook."
o.o Stalker much?

My mother liked the girls name Brooke but couldn't have it for my sister.
Obvious reason.

attackshark

Nov 16, 2010
Giest4life said:
I plan on having a girl, anyway, boys are way too much trouble.
as the saying goes: if you have a boy, you only have to worry about his penis. when you have a girl, you have to worry about everyone elses.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Son? Calvin, Coen, or Cale.

Actually, scratch that, just name him 7.

EDIT: Always been partial to Rhys as a boys name too.