If you had a son, what would you name him?

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
when it comes to boys, in my family we name the firstborn boy after his grandfather. you could try that. or, if you're of a culture that chooses a godfather or sponsor for the baby, name him after that person.

as for names i just like, i'd go for domovoi or cameron.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Harlan. It's both a family name, and the name of a sci fi author I like. Plus my last name has an H, so it has alliteration to it.

mrsuperunderpants

Mar 15, 2011
I named my son Alexander, because I can say he's named after, Alexander the Great, Xander Harris or Lex Luthor depending on who asks :) (jeez I'm a nerd)

chetoos

Jul 13, 2009
My suggestion is what I will hopefully eventually be naming my son: Paul Floyd, due to the excellent works of the Beatles and Pink Floyd moving music forward as much as they did. (Top 200 album list for decades? Come on! That was their weakest album of the big four, IMO, too)

sniddy_v1legacy

Jul 10, 2010
Enrathi said:
That's easy, Alexander. Seeing as that's what I already named him. I wanted Gabriel, but the wife wasn't going for it.
Not so much the Gabriel but that's my first born name right there with he other

...Now if I can jsut work on my ain and the wife her timing....

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
Either Kyle or Shane. Both are names from two of the best friends that I ever had.
While we're on the topic, if it was a girl my name selection would consist of Shana, Iris, Lily, Crystal, Sara, Emily, Winona, Gwen (I know that's an odd one but I like it anyway), Catherine, and Michelle. All of them are of fictional characters that I've made, and they felt like they were so natural and kind. I'm kind of a girl fan-boy if that makes any sense.

That One Six

Dec 14, 2008
I'm planning to name my son(s?) Simon Preston, after my ancestor who was a nobleman in Scotland, and Robert Ivan, as Robert is a family tradition and Ivan is just a cool name.

Captcha - "feeding frenzy" Perhaps the site wants you to name your son Piranha?

Dectomax

Jun 17, 2010
Gxas said:
Detective Prince said:
Jesse.

Why? Because Jesse is the name of a really cool character in a comic I read obsessively.
And when he's in trouble:

"Jesse! BAAAAAAD BOOOOYYYY!!!"

I agree with this.
And when he's in a fight, he can utter the timeless phrase: "I don't got time to bleed."

OT: James, Fred, Samuel, Joshua. One of those. If you can guess why, I shall bless you with a cookie.

Taco of flames

May 30, 2009
Paul, Leto, Valentine Michael, Robert, Jeremiah. The first three are names of sci-fi characters, Robert is the first name of a couple of good authors, and Jeremiah is just a name I like.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
If you want something special (and you don't) i like Bosper

If not , just pick a common name you like.

ooh Leto i like.

irani_che

Jan 28, 2010
Ali Reza, it was my grandfathers name, my gf likes it
as you are probably white, i give you my other grandfathers name, James

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Tiger. My parents considered naming me that, and I would have loved to be name that, so that's what I'd name my son.