If you had a Time machine

No social life

Oct 27, 2010
My question is simple, What would you do,Personally I would go back in time and just kill myself in order to create a paradox.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
I'd go forwards in time to see the future of course.

[sub]inb4 "I would go back in time before this thread was posted and use the search bar"[/sub]

Vakz

Crafting Stars
Nov 22, 2010
Would go back in time to kill the person who gave me the time machine, just to create a paradox that doesn't include me dying.

zerzxes

Apr 14, 2009
Raise an army. Bring with me loads of scientists and techinisians and capture the 1000 BC world.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
I'd just keep it around as a table. Never use the damn thing.

Or, I'd go back in time half an hour to punch you in the face before you ask me that question.

TacticalAssassin1

Elite Member
May 29, 2009
SomeLameStuff said:
[sub]inb4 "I would go back in time before this thread was posted and use the search bar"[/sub]
Ninja'd.

I'd go back to 1930's Germany, and influence Hitler not to do the whole 'Killing Jews' thing.
The war I understand, he was just trying to take back the land Germany lost in World War One, but obviously the Anti-semitism was a bit of a dick move.

postzit

Apr 15, 2009
i would go into the future and ask why they haven't got a time machine yet

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Frankly I wouldn't use it at all and probably destory or lock it up since I into the whole paradox thing (as mush I would like to alter history but I fear the butterfly effect). If I did had to use it then I will observe key moment in history.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
i wouldnt go to the past. its just to complicated and stuff.

i would do something simple like go to the future and get all the stock and share infomation and make some money. maybe travel forward to see if the world will end any time soon etc. no point having billions of dollars if the world ends.

maybe steal some tech so the future is now.

luclin92

Apr 22, 2009
got to the future by about 1000 years if thats not a long enough time for humanity to make some real ways to travel between stars the i will travel further into the future.

RAWKSTAR

Jun 5, 2008
I'd go to 12 days ago to see how long my hair was then, measure it and see if it's grown at all in those 12 days.
I don't really care a lot for my hair, but I'm sure it'd be interesting.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
I'd go forward to my own funeral, just to see who shows up...

... then beat up those who didn't.

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
I would first make it look like the tardis since I am a gigantic nerd, and then I would promptly go back in time and kill James Joyce. Murdering James Joyce before he has a chance to write Ulysses would be my number one priority.

Erja_Perttu

May 6, 2009
I'd go back and see all the awesome rock gigs I missed out on because I wasn't born yet. There's no real butterfly effect to worry about there, and I'd have some unreal videos to unload on youtube (something along the lines of "hey guys, check me out with Freddie Mecury, lol!")

cWg | Konka

Feb 9, 2010
id go back in that a few days in win the lottery, then dunno dick around in the future and steal some tech, bring it back with me and artificial advance human tech and claim that I had invented it

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
Win the lottery, go through my courses till I know them back to front, ace all my exams, then probably just dick around through time for a bit. You know. See the sights :p

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
Nothing in the past. If you've ever seen Lola Rennt, you'll see how a small event can make huge impacts. Just imagine if your parents did not meet. Maybe your mother decided not to go to the dance that day. Or your father went to a different school. Or your grandfather was killed in the war instead of coming back and having children.

Anyways, I'd probably go to the future, see which new business is doing well, and then buy a massive amount of stocks in that.