If you had the ability to switch your gender?

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
I don't know why I'm asking this, but if you had the ability to switch your gender back and forth at will, would you utilize it? What would you do? Would you choose to live life as the opposite gender?

Again, not sure why I asked this.
I'm also not sure if this thread will end up being SFW.

bubba145

Jan 4, 2010
wouldn't more than once. just to see what i would look like and like as a girl.

DeadMix

May 30, 2010
If it's popular and people go into detail, definitely not SFW. But yeah, I'd totally have fun with it.

etherlance

Apr 1, 2009
I'd switch my body so half was male and the other half was female.........and then I would give myself a high five of awesome proportions!!

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
I suppose it'd be fun for a while but I like being who I am now. I don't think I could stay like that forever. I wonder if anyone would take the dr. jekyl/mr. hyde approach here? You'd be another person, you could get away with alot of things. :p

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Sure.. if only for 24 hours. I think on some level every guy wants to understand a feminine orgasam from her point of view, if noting else than to improve our own technique. So A day would be more than sufficent to accomplish such. Beyond that, personally have no ambition to walk in a womans high heels so to speak.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Sure, why not, though I imagine it'd change my appearance so I'd have to establish a second life for the other gender. Alternatively, abuse it to mess with people for brief periods of time i.e. nothing large-scale enough to need another gender. But then you have to wonder, if your gender was changeable, what gender would you really be? Would you have some psychological attachment to one or the other, or would you consider yourself from a psychological perspective, where the body you use is just a tool? Though it could be helpful if you fell in love with someone of the wrong sexual orientation.

jamradar

Sep 13, 2010
Once. Just to see what I would look like as a girl. Than I would switch right back to being a bro.

Wing Dairu

Jul 21, 2010
If I could go back and forth at will? Holy hell, dude. New meaning to the term "best of both worlds".

DiMono

Mar 18, 2010
I think it would be fun to play lesbian for a bit, but I like who I am and after I'd had my fun I'd be done.

Related: if your significant other had their gender switched, would you stay with them, or would it be too much?

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
ya screwing with peoples heads is so fun and there would be many lulz to be had

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Thinking about what I would do, I realize that my ideas basically only amount to banging every person I can. I don't know what this says about me.
If you think about it, there's a whole range of experiences that can't be experienced by one gender or the other, granted most of these experiences are sexual, but still.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Sure, it would fun to experiment.[footnote]and by this I don't mean masturbation[/footnote] I could see if sexism still holds strong in Canada and if it does I could make a film about it. Its always good to see how the enemy other side lives too. Hmm... Can I also have some super powers, you know like Ranma?

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
Yes, but only if I could switch back. I like the long hair that being being a male (in the military) does not permit. Also, it is an interesting concept to study the opposite sex. How better then too walk a mile in high-heel shoes?

That is an interesting concept, sadly it is not one I could experience in my lifetime. Perhaps one day when they are able too transferrer souls and memories from one body to another. Or a holodeck that allowed you to where a female 'skin'. Maybe in three-hundred years.

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
I'd take advantage of it. You have no idea how much stuff my female friends get away with simply because they're female.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I'd love to be able to switch back and forth between genders, though I wouldn't want to live my whole life as a girl. I like my man-bits, dammit! Seriously though, sometimes I think girls have it so much easier than us guys (a misconception, I know, so don't call me out on that). For example, dating. If a girl is interested in a guy she can give out subtle hints that suggest to the guy she may be interested. It's harder for a guy to be able to do that, though, and as a guy I know I've missed several big opportunities in the past (more than I've taken, at any rate) when a girl has hinted she's interested in me and I've not realised until later. It's little things like that, and trying to understand what girls are truly like and how they think, that would make me love being a girl, even just for short periods of time.

To be honest, I actually hope reincarnation or Spiritualism and whatnot are real, because if so then I'd love to be a girl in my next life...

Bon_Clay

Aug 5, 2010
Yeah sure that would be interesting and fun to try out. But I'd definitely want to stay male most of the time.