If you had the ability to switch your gender?

the lapalminator

Jul 27, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
In a heartbeat. I'd spend the rest of my life as a girl.

Except family reunions.
why though? not sexist or anything im just wondering cus im from a small town thats like a sitcom from the 50s

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
That would be awesome. I would change to whatever gender benefits the moment. Guys toilet is stinky and the walls smeared in shit? Change to a girl and wa la, problem solved.

Crazy_Dude

Nov 3, 2010
Just a few times to see what its like. Also sneaking in the Girls lockerroom shouldnt be a problem then.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
the lapalminator said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
In a heartbeat. I'd spend the rest of my life as a girl.

Except family reunions.
why though? not sexist or anything im just wondering cus im from a small town thats like a sitcom from the 50s
My family hails from midland and coastal Maine and are extremely conservative. Not quite out of a 50s sitcom--because there's less angry mobs with torches in those sitcoms, but you get the idea. They hate gays. I can only imagine what kind of crap I'd stir up if their prodigal "son" showed up as a chick.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Become a girl, and get pregnant (using in vitro...). Then switch back to a guy, and see what happens. For science!

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
yes i would do it, more than once, to go partying like a girl might be cool, also i love skirts :p

and of course i also love to be male, so i would do both, male and female, according to my mood... funny thing, i might be the most lesbian that has ever existed while female :D

i just want to be able to dress as a girl, wear make up and stuff like that withouth being made an outcast :p

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
I'd take that ability, i'd switch to a girl whenever I want someone to stop so I can cross the road or other similar things.

Zillar

Feb 8, 2009
Being a guy might be interesting for a while. But I think I like being a girl too much. (except that whole childbirth thing. that's gotta go.) I've been in some situations where being a guy might've made things easier -- socially. Whenever I hang out with my group of male friends, I'm usually the only girl of the group. I always feel like I make things uncomfortable somehow.

Also there was this time where I met a guy, we got along, started hanging out -- but he had a girlfriend so things were still really weird, even though I had no romantic feelings for him at all. Also his girlfriend was a friend of mine. So things were always awkward.

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
Yeah I would try it out.

And to all those people saying they would go lesbian, while I would agree at first, what if one of the girls you were...."lezzin out" with was actually ANOTHER GUY who, as you did, became a girl.

Awkward.

Demongeneral109

Jan 23, 2010
Father Time said:
Demongeneral109 said:
Oh yeah,intent-based gender-swaps would make things about 12 times as much interesting as they are now... only occasionally would I abuse the Power-Perversion-Potential
Imagine giving it to 4chan.
they wouldn't do anything that hasn't already been said... but have some standards man!Seriously... 4chan???0_0O

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Eh... I could be at it all day if I got transformation powers like this...

But then, I was fantasising about them for a really, really long time.

Mostly I'd just be a girl though. But I would be able to rule out changing back and forth occasionally if I had that kind of power.

Caligulust

Apr 3, 2010
Yeah, I'd try it. At least once.

Way better than this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11814300

Anarchy In Detroit

May 26, 2008
RatRace123 said:
I don't know why I'm asking this, but if you had the ability to switch your gender back and forth at will, would you utilize it? What would you do? Would you choose to live life as the opposite gender?

Again, not sure why I asked this.
I'm also not sure if this thread will end up being SFW.
I was asked this in a class in regards to gender roles.

Everyone said have sex and masturbate. I'd have to say that is probably what I would honestly do first. If you said otherwise you're a liar.