If you had the ability to switch your gender?

waive

Sep 12, 2010
I'de use my alternate identity to fight crime without fear of being caught or enemies finding out who i really am.

Or switch in and out depending on my mood, if I wasn't a super hero and wanted to continue living a normal life.

Zachary Amaranth said:
In a heartbeat. I'd spend the rest of my life as a girl.

Except family reunions.
lol I would agree to that to. x.X

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Redlin5 said:
Actual super powers. I guess you haven't heard of the series.
Oh, no I have. I was on its TVtropes page, that's actually where I got the idea for the thread.
I just didn't know that there were actual super powers involved.
Though, in a way, boobs are super powers too.

Apr 28, 2008
I would do it solely to fuck with people. Thats it really.

Otherwise I would just stay male.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
To change at will?

The idea is something that enters my dreams. My... indecisive nature would be satisfied if I had such a power.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
I would definitely try it out at least once. Which way I'd end up choosing would depend on which me I liked better.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
RatRace123 said:
Redlin5 said:
Actual super powers. I guess you haven't heard of the series.
Oh, no I have. I was on its TVtropes page, that's actually where I got the idea for the thread.
I just didn't know that there were actual super powers involved.
Though, in a way, boobs are super powers too.
That they are :)

And thank you for NOT linking us to TVtropes. Some people here might need to get some work done today :p

smurf_you

Jun 1, 2010
Yes, I would LOVE to see what it would be like to be a guy... (although I would be a very girly guy, I am very short and slim) but I would probably be doing everyone I found attractive all the time XD

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
Yureina said:
To change at will?

The idea is something that enters my dreams. My... indecisive nature would be satisfied if I had such a power.
Perhaps the ability to wear something that looks better on a guy/girl than they do on the opposite gender?

OT: Perhaps to experiment. I might do so for the above reason, but, beyond that, I'd probably just pick a gender and stick with it.

Orcboyphil

Dec 25, 2008
Never understood Ranma's search for a cure really. But yeah it would be fun to have the ability to switch between bodies, but would be a pain in the arse to actually buy clothes for. of course if the source of the switch was caused by Ranma's cursed spring then it would actually be very useful, "I'm an old man now, pass the bucket of cold water so I can do something physically active without my knees hurting", you know taking on the form of a young woman and all.

waive

Sep 12, 2010
Orcboyphil said:
pass the bucket of cold water so I can do something physically active without my knees hurting", you know taking on the form of a young woman and all.
That made me laugh, for some reason.