If you had the ability to switch your gender?

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
well since im already kind of a man hating lesbian, it would be nice to have a body to match

PurePareidolia

Nov 26, 2008
To an absurd degree - the ability to assume a new identity seamlessly whenever I felt like it would have a ridiculous number of applications. Would I do so permanently? No, not likely.

Basically as long as it was consequence free, I'd exploit the ability mercilessly. For science! and also my own amusement, and in order to stage elaborate pranks, and to obtain free samples twice...the list goes on.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
As long as the woman i turn into is extreamly attractive.

I would then seduce Jhonny Depp. I would use his charms to my advantage, and implant subliminal messages into the lines of every movie he stars in, allowing me to control the worlds population.

I would then totally turn back into a guy in the middle of sex with Jhonny and tell him his life is a lie and then every joy hes ever known is false, because he lives in the matrix.

He would then go mad, and get checked into an loony bin, leaving me all of his money, and control of the world's populace.

Comma-Kazie

Sep 2, 2009
Yeah, especially if I could switch back and forth at will. Being female sounds interesting, though I wouldn't be sorry to miss that fun time of month.

Magic Cheese

Jun 19, 2010
Well, if I were remotely attractive as a woman I'd probably use that ability to quit my current job and become a stripper. Those broads rake in the dough, man. Although there would be no sex in the champagne room.

Magic Cheese

Jun 19, 2010
Mr Montmorency said:
Since women have multiple orgasms, then that's pretty much the only thing I'd use it for, then change back when I get bored of doing it.
Not *every* women can have multiple orgasms. Hell, you might even get screwed over as one of the chicks who can't even orgasm through vaginal penetration. It would be tragic.

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
Aqualung said:
I would be way, way too happy to have the ability to turn into a guy every now and then.

Gaming is my passion. Gaming is oversaturated with guys. Ergo, it's a passion I regularly feel uncomfortable with.

I can't talk online with a mic because that never ends well. Whenever I go to some gaming event, I get weird looks and awkward pick-up small talk. I walk into an EBGames and floor managers flock to me because they think I'm another bimbo trying to buy COD for her boyfriend.

Sometimes, I just really want to be ignored...
I have to ask. How many "Joystick" related pick up lines have you got?

I'm guessing about 17.

Anyways, I would and it would start with me looking at my own boobs and stuff, but end up with a heartfelt journey concluding with me finding a new found respect for women. I think I'm going to make this into a movie.

Demongeneral109

Jan 23, 2010
Oh yeah,intent-based gender-swaps would make things about 12 times as much interesting as they are now... only occasionally would I abuse the Power-Perversion-Potential

thahat

Apr 23, 2008
magwaaf said:
every girl should have to do it and then go get a bj so they understand why we want them. we don't care why they don't want to give them we dont want a dick in our mouths either but once they get one they'll understand why our demand matters more
my GF doesnt mind so much, its more the actual sex part she's not ready for XD

also, hellyes i would do this XD, i mean seriously, girls get it all their way in som areas ( and it'd be fun to look hot for once XD, i mean lingerie XD?, epic cocktease of massive proportions XD? ) and you can change back when you should have gotten your period XD lol.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
NeutralDrow said:
Change my gender? Nah, doesn't sound all that interesting. I can learn to mimic other mannerisms, and leap really into feminist studies would prove more enlightening.

Wouldn't pass up changing my sex at will, though. For curiosity's sake.
Ugh finally someone in this entire thread that understands the difference between gender and sex.

Seriously guys you're not going about this right at all.

Gender refers to the mental state, do you feel like you are a girl, or a man, or do you feel that perhaps your would do better as the opposite of yourself. This is why we call it gender confusion people.

Sex refers to the physical state of your body. Do you have breasts and a vagina. 99% of the time this means you are indeed physically a female. Do you have a penis and testicles? Physically, most of the time, that means you are a male.

So after a small clarification rage there, I'll move to the topic at hand. Would I change my gender? Not a chance in hell self induced gender confusion doesn't sound fun, changing my sex and gender for a moment would be interesting, as long as I was able to change back.

thahat

Apr 23, 2008
Father Time said:
DiMono said:
I think it would be fun to play lesbian for a bit, but I like who I am and after I'd had my fun I'd be done.

Related: if your significant other had their gender switched, would you stay with them, or would it be too much?
I would question whether or not they were human.
too much for me XD, i mean, she would be a dude!, for me, there is a line to be drawn XD