If you had the ability to switch your gender?

Tohru_Readman

Sep 14, 2009
I would probably change once, it would be interesting to see how people would treat me as a guy but with the personality I have now.

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
Hmm, it'd make cosplaying easy... if I actually cosplayed.

Umm... Well, blast. I can't imagine gender swapping benefitting me other then for messing around.

DaedalusIcarus

Aug 17, 2009
the lapalminator said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
In a heartbeat. I'd spend the rest of my life as a girl.

Except family reunions.
why though? not sexist or anything im just wondering cus im from a small town thats like a sitcom from the 50s
Can't speak for his motivation to do so, but I'm right with him on this one. Not because I particularly hate myself or because I think females are superior or any such nonsense. From my point of view, it furthers my agenda of not being dependent on anyone, and that's what attracts me.

See, if I could *be* the model of what I'm attracted to, there's even less reason for me to maintain even the slightest amount of non-essential contact with people.

Past the prejudice and bigotry in our society - I really envy the gays(that's both genders, people) on that point - to some extent they are what they crave.

Not to mention a semi-hot girl appearance, what a boon to social engineering exploits (!) - on the other hand, one could swap back into the guy form when going to work and still get an easier time building a career and getting a bigger salary.

I fail to see the downside to this.

[
Oh and GrayFox:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sex
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gender

According to this the two words can be used interchangeably - what is the distinction you seem to hold between the two words ?

They're not *the same* in that they have different connotations, sure, but it seems a viable interpretation to use them as one and the same...?
]

ninetails593

Nov 18, 2009
WanderingFool said:
ninetails593 said:
Hmmm, would the female me be my opposite, or my liekness? I wouldn't want to be some black haired, fat, slow, cheerful girl. If it were my likeness then I'd use it to fuck with people. Both figuratively, and literally.
Good question. I wouldnt want to meet a female form of me, im not in that bad of shape, but I would perfer to be slightly better shape and condition... actually, if I was like that as a woman, I probably would never change back... or maybe I would... Jesus, I should never think about these things right before going to bed... probably going to have a dream of fucking my female self...
Damn it, that killed my buzz. I was feeling so awesome listening to Big Iron with a pretzel in my teeth.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Uh, I'd probably try it once, then never again.

[sub]Until the time comes when I need to go to mexico on a "business trip"[/sub]