If you had to choose....

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
Can I choose CSS? I'd spend my time getting 1337 at CSS, pretty sure that game will never get old.

If not then Football Manger 2010 (or whatever the latest edition is at time of islanding), that game is more addictive than crack, so I'm sure I'd be fine. Until it makes me rage and throw the computer in the ocean, that is.

Rasputin1

Don't panic
Apr 6, 2010
I'd probably pick CoD MW purely because it's the only game I haven't gotten bored of yet.

That's the first MW btw, not the pile of drivel the second one is.

TheKillerCliche

Jun 28, 2010
Rasputin1 said:
I'd probably pick CoD MW purely because it's the only game I haven't gotten bored of yet.

This too, man you guys have great ideas...

Next time I fly over an ocean, I will pack my bag with you guys in mind.

:)

Om Nom Nom

Feb 13, 2010
TheKillerCliche said:
Shim said:
MMOs should also be excluded.

Probably something like LittleBigPlanet. Even if you have to wade through pools of garbage to find the good levels, there are still good levels out there for download, and its fun platforming.
Ok no MMOs
Ffffffuuuuuuuu--

I have no idea. I could take any game and be deathly bored of it in short order. I'd have to take a multiplayer one to stave that off, so... Modular Combat [http://www.moddb.com/mods/modular-combat].

TheKillerCliche

Jun 28, 2010
-Orgasmatron- said:
Can I choose CSS? I'd spend my time getting 1337 at CSS, pretty sure that game will never get old.

If not then Football Manger 2010 (or whatever the latest edition is at time of islanding), that game is more addictive than crack, so I'm sure I'd be fine. Until it makes me rage and throw the computer in the ocean, that is.

Especially with the new update, CSS has great potential in the future...

daftalchemist

Aug 6, 2008
TheKillerCliche said:
daftalchemist said:
I'd say the Sims 3, but I'd need my custom pervert mods too. Can I have my custom pervert mods on the island too?

Yes you can, what ever mods you please.

Then the Sims 3 it is! Perverted fun for everyone! :D

Shim

Jun 20, 2010
Sega genesis collections are always good :3, but again, if its the ONLY game I could play, I'd want to be playing a game with user-made content, to insure there's never really a limit. (Of what LBG had to offer).

I'm not sure I understand WHY anybody would continue playing Grand theft Auto IV once you finish the story. As much as I loved it, I haven't touched it since I beat it.

Rasputin1

Don't panic
Apr 6, 2010
TheKillerCliche said:
Rasputin1 said:

This too, man you guys have great ideas...

Next time I fly over an ocean, I will pack my bag with you guys in mind.

Don't forget the magical internet connection. Or get a satellite modem... if they exist. There's satellite phones so I assume a modem wouldn't be hard to make.. but then there's a question of electricity.. Better pack a generator too.

coblen

Nov 18, 2009
of coarse an action 52
52 games in one hooray
honestly i would bring I wanna be the guy and try to beat it on impossible
even with 3 years I don't think i could do it

Infinatex

BLAM!Headshot?!
May 19, 2009
I'm going to have to say COD: WaW. On PS3.
It's got a great single player campaign, online level grinding in multiplayer and of course infinite rounds of Nazi Zombies for when I feel like a change. Practically 3 games in one!

EDIT: Or Warzone Tower Defence. I know it's a basic as flash game, but fuck me I could waste so much time on that thing.

TheKillerCliche

Jun 28, 2010
Soylent Bacon said:
Fallout 3. It has a lot of gameplay hours to it, without pissing me off the way competitive online games tend to.
Agreed.

Would you guys rather have Expansions or not?

TheKillerCliche

Jun 28, 2010
omega_peaches said:
If I can, an MMO, so I can get people to rescue me...
If not, Fallout 3, Borderlands, Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, or Metal Gear Solid 3
Pick one game, I know its hard.

Infinatex

BLAM!Headshot?!
May 19, 2009
TheKillerCliche said:
omega_peaches said:
If I can, an MMO, so I can get people to rescue me...
If not, Fallout 3, Borderlands, Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, or Metal Gear Solid 3
Pick one game, I know its hard.
Oh Borderlands is a good choice, kinda a MMOish but as a shooter I'm guessing its cool.