If you had to pick 3 game characters for an all coming zombie apolcalypse

MrBaguette

Jan 26, 2012
Zombie apocalypse is coming and you get to pick 3 game characters that don't have superpowers (and while were at it no master chief or Shepard cause there too bad-ass for this shait)

Who would it be and why?

Talshere

Jan 27, 2010
TheKasp said:
Master Chief and Shepard? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gordon Freeman: Efficiant fighter, silent, gets the job done.
Ze Medic from TF2: Well... We need a Medic.
Captain America. It's all about defense!
I laugh at your choices just as you laughed at those before you! Why pick someone limited to fighting men and using tools to hand (Im looked at you Gordon "crowbar" Freeman) and guns when you could have, oh idk, the guy from Infamous 2, or Yuna and her GF's and Kratos, you know, people who literally kill or control gods!

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
No superpowers? Ohh, nice twist, I don't think I've seen that restriction before in a zombie thread, well done!

Carlotta Valentina from Skyrim: A vendor of unlimited foodstuffs whose stock refreshes every 3 days. Well that's food sorted!

Issac Clarke from Dead Space, with his suit and weapons! He's like the poor man's master chief

Chell from portal with portal gun. That's transportation sorted too!

I'm feeling pretty good about that team.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Let see-

Jill Valentine (She got experience at this sort of thing)

Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicle (as long he got the Monado, he can see into the future which will come in handy.)

Dhalsim from Street Fighter (He can burn all of the zombies with his yoga fire.)

Tuesday Night Fever

Jun 7, 2011
1. Frank West.

I don't need anyone else. He's covered wars, y'know.

/dodges rotten tomato

Fine, fine.

1. Roland from Borderlands - Capable of filling in as a combat medic while also resupplying the team's ammunition. Additionally capable of doing reasonable amounts of damage on his own and deploying a temporary defensive wall and turret should things get rough.

2. Leon S. Kennedy from the Resident Evil series - Experienced in the fine art of zombie killing (both slow and fast variety!), and will keep the team's morale up with his cheesy one-liners.

3. Sam Stone from the Serious Sam series - Certified badass with a huge variety of weapons. Unlike Duke Nukem, Sam hasn't gotten soft over the years, and is likely a valuable asset in holding off any manner of invaders, regardless of size or number.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
A perfectly engineered Sim woman from The Sims-
I'll need a wife at some point, why not make one who suits me?
(Of course, that's kind of horrifying and creepy, but who cares? So are zombies.)

A Brotherhood of Steel paladin-
Laser rifles can disintegrate zombies, so we won't necessarily need to aim for the head. Also, power armor helps.

York/Zach from Deadly Premonition-
Good shot, and a great guy to hang around with.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
Alex Mercer (A.K.A. Blacklight....oops, spoliers!)
actually that's all i would need. he's pretty much a swiss-army tool with 1,000 tools.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
Provided that said video game character posses any and all equipment they obtain during the game, I'd choose Shinji Ikari and Unit-01 from any of the Evangelion games (you didn't say that it had to be an American/English speaking video game). I'd also choose Optimus Prime from the Transformers games and Samus from the Metroid games.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I would choose:

Leon S Kennedy: He knows what to do in this kind of situation- A handy guy to have around.

Special Agent Francis York Morgan/Francis Zach Morgan: An FBI agent who is out there and nothing fazes him. Like Leon, he also has some kind of experience in this area. Not to mention, he is my favourite videogame character so I am going to try and fit him in somewhere.

Dante from Devil May Cry: I think he is a complete douchebag, but you can't deny he has skills.

Toaster Hunter

Jun 10, 2009
Captain Price from the Modern Warfare series./ Not a superhero, but still badass

Bill, from Left 4 Dead. He has experience with this sort of thing.

Augustus "Cole Train" Cole from Gears of War. "Can't stop the Cole Train, baby, WHOOO!!!"

DrgoFx

Aug 30, 2011
From a "realistic" point of view, Francis from Left 4 Dead. I would say Bill but Bill's dead.

I would then say, probably Frank or Chuck from Dead Rising [Again, people with experience.] And lastly, I'd probably choose Leon from Resident Evil 4. Guy's a badass with psycho amnish zombies.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
1. Brick from Borderlands
2. Dog from Half-Life 2
3. Donkey Kong

Because anyone who can use brute force to cut through hordes of zombies is alright in my books.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
1. Sovereign.
2. Harbinger.
3. Legion.

Reapers don't have super powers, there just mother-fucking Reapers.

MrBaguette

Jan 26, 2012
Mercer's ability's can be considered super powers, nobody that has ANY powers whatsoever, only skills and know how (No Master chief and Shepard, also no Kratos because even demi gods have powers.

Fantasylord

Aug 25, 2009
OhJohnNo said:
3, without superpowers? And no Master Chief or Shepard?

You basically just eliminated my entire game library.
Your gaming library consists of nothing but Mass Effect and Halo games? :eek:
I'm thinking Traviss Touchdown from NMH
Batman bc he is awesome,
And finally HK-47 from KOTOR
I think I'm gonna be just fine.