Aug 16, 2011
Frank West - DeadRising
Leon Kenndy - (from) Resident Evil 4
My character in the Saints Row series

scarecrow350

Apr 4, 2010
I would choose:
Gordon Freeman as he is a good combination of brains and brawn
A Big Daddy because he could just be untouchable (this is assuming he is allied to me)
Alcatraz from crysis 2 because, well its a nanosuit man

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
I would go with the Medic for healing us.

Strelok for being our survival guide and hunter-gatherer expert.

And finally the Arbiter for the sheer strength we would need in maneuvering heavy weapons, building defenses, and busting through stuff.

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
Boone, Arcade Ganon(I think that's his name), and Cass all from Fallout Née Vegas. Boone would be able to stop any threat from about a half mile away, Arcade could provide medical support, and Cass would know how to live off the land and get food.

Victor Salgado

Jul 27, 2011
Big Boss, the ultimate survivor.
Leon S. Kennedy because he's definitely NOT small time.
Siegfried Schtauffen cause every group needs a bad-ass with an even bigger sword.

Xangba

Apr 6, 2005
Hmm let's see here...well I don't want to repeat any already said sooo just to be a jerk all three are Warhammer 40k Marines. Screw Chief, anyone from the 40k universe trumps anything in ours (not fanboyism at all, that's just how they were made, so I will abuse that in the apocalypse)

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
1) THE colonial Marine from AvP - motion tracker, knowledge of different threats and weapons, sounds handy

2) Max Payne - knows how to survive dozens of bullet wounds only with the help of (i suppose) prescription-free pain killers - he'll probably have a neat trick on however zombie-ism is spread, too - if not, he's still a very very capable gun

3) well i guess usually that's the medic's spot, but as i'll take that myself, i'll choose... Zoey? - knows how to fight zombies - will keep my fighting spirit and morale up (and i am not referring to any primary or secondary reproductive organ, you needy underage virgins), because even though i know someone as awesome as herself will never ever hook up with someone like me, i can still dream about it, eh? ^^

Surpheal

Jan 23, 2012
By my terms of characters:

Colossus #13: It is a giant flying snake thing, takes care of need for transit, and still looks freaking cool.
Dante: the one of Inferno fame, with Deaths scythe.
Sam Gideon: From the game Vanquish, for gunplay and slide aroundy fun.

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
Craig Boone for long range support fire

Darius Mason for crowd control and demolition

Batman for brains and tactical genius.

Aug 17, 2009
A member of the Legion from Dragon Age: Very proficient melee fighter, doesn't care about death or dying, small stature and thick armour, familiarity with tight, dark spaces.

Sergeant Redford from Battlefield: Bad Company: A well-trained, disciplined modern soldier, proficient in assault weapons and battlefield tactics. A good leader.

A Wastelander from Fallout (might be cheating, as they seem to have anti-cancer powers):
Someone who can survive the Wastelands knows about looting, proper patterns to have, common dangers in an anarchistic society, and how to scrounge together a meal.

snagli

Jan 21, 2011
So no superpowers? Ok, sure.

-Tony Stark with his suit (He has been in a game and is therefore a game character)
-Optimus Prime
-Sovereign from Mass Effect

No superpowers, all carefully considered teammates. Tony to fight small scale on the ground, Optimus for transport on the ground and for the real big groups, and Sovereign for dealing with any zombies that manage to develop brains-powered space drives.

BristolBerserker

Aug 3, 2011
I would bring with me the following characters who would help me destroy zombies and become part of Team Totenkopf:
1. Kratos: Do I really need to explain why.
2. Big Boss: Greatest soldier of the 21st century and the man knows how to rock an eye patch.
3. Tifa Lockhart: Good hand to hand combat skills, can use materia and for repopulating the earth. Giggity.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
SuperBelkar said:
Two words. Lu. Bu.
/thread. If Lu Bu can single-handedly wipe out entire armies of enemies with just a few swings of his weapon, what chance do fucking zombies have?

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
ChromaticWolfen said:
1. Sovereign.
2. Harbinger.
3. Legion.

Reapers don't have super powers, there just mother-fucking Reapers.
I'd drop Sovereign, he's a bit too big. Swap him with Jack from Bioshock.

Alex Tom

Sep 25, 2011
Desert Ranger from Fallout NV in full riot armor

That Cerberus engineer guy

And Wynne for healing

Sable Gear

Mar 26, 2009
No Chief? No problem.

1) Samus Aran (hah, I beat your loop-hole, silly)
2) Gordon Freeman (seems to be a staple in the thread and I agree)
3) Does it really matter who I put here? I mean really =P

Richfeet

Jul 28, 2011
Fire-flower Mario to throw fireballs, Cleru from Summon Night: Swordcraft stories to make weapons And Solid Snake to do reconnaissance of the area.