If you had to pick 3 game characters for an all coming zombie apolcalypse

Dosbilliam

Feb 18, 2011
Country
US
Kratos, because he WAS a god at one point, but was stripped of his powers by Zeus at the beginning of the second game.
Sam "Serious" Stone, for the massive arsenal he carries around.
Finally, revealing I know WAY too much about the history, post-Red Hare Guan Yu, with the ability to speak English as if he was raised here.>:D

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
The way I see it, I'll need people to complement my skills and provide skills that I don't have. I'm a decent stealthy sort, and can sprint quickly, and I'm fairly resourceful, so when it comes to gathering supplies and tracking and staying hidden and safe, I have no worries. I'm not a bad shooter either, but lack my own gun (being British) and don't have a massive amount of experience, so I'll need people good with guns. I also have barely any knowledge of first aid, or any medical skills at all, so I'll need someone to help me there. We may be needed to help rebuild the human race, so ideally I should pick one other guy and two girls for that purpose. That would pretty much cover everything needed at this point. Oh, and I need someone who drives well, since chances are we'd probably have to build up a convoy at some point and possibly drive maniacally to avoid really bad hordes of zombies. I assume we'd be meeting up with other survivors eventually and building our ranks over time, right?

With all that in mind, and for those reasons (I won't list any further here), I would have in my group of three:

Lightning Farron (FF13)
Sherrif Sarah Breaker (Alan Wake)
Dr. Derek Stiles (Trauma Centre)

To be fair, regarding driving, I'm not sure how any of these hold up, since they don't drive in their respective games. However, Lightning does briefly commandeer motorbikes (or their hover equivalent), and Breaker actually pilots a helicopter pretty well in her game, so I guess that counts for something, right?

Yes, I used the English spelling for 'centre' there. I'm a language purist. Sue me.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
1.) Minato Arisato (Persona 3)- The dude's got the god of death sealed within his body and has the power to control the universe. Go figure. He's also good with any weapon you give him, be it an axe, sword, or boxing gloves.

2.) Mordin Solus (Mass Effect 2-3) Somebody gets biten? No worries, he already has an antidote.

3.) Snake/Big Boss (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater) The master of stealth and survival. He eliminated an entire squad of elite soldiers by using things he finds in the jungles, swamps, and various forests. And he has a kick-ass beard and eyepatch.

Jan 18, 2012
1.) Frank West from Dead rising- he's a veteran zombie slayer and knows how to handle himself in intense situations. Plus he knows how to make a variety of zombie killing tools by combining everyday objects.

2.) Samus Aran from Metroid Prime- fully armored and a one-woman arsenal 'nuff said!

3.) Rosa from FFIV or Medic from TF2- Rosa has an extensive knowledge of healing spells and is handy with a crossbow. However if magic qualifies as a "superpower" The TF2 medic can easily fill her shoes.

RamirezDoEverything

Jan 31, 2010
Altair, from Assassin's Creed, silent, stealthy, deadly with a blade.
Captain Price: Because he's Captain Motherfucking Price
And Bear Grylls: Survival expert. They made a video game, yes I can do that.

Overlordkain

Aug 29, 2011
1) Kirby, I'll show them zombies who eats who.
2) Big Fat Bob from Tekken, just incase things go tits up and someone needs to fall behind and get eaten.
3) Tifa, dem boobz.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Well lets see
The warboss Gorgatz from dawn of war
The blackhawk chopper from choplifter HD
and Bayonetta

I win.

Specimen-X

Dec 7, 2011
-Wrex
-Grunt
-Some third Krogan (maybe the mechanic, he can build us a car!)

Three Krogan vs a horde of zombies? No contest I say. Plus they'd probably have a ball smashing in all those heads.

dragonswarrior

Also a Social Justice Warrior
Feb 13, 2012
Ima go serious old school in more ways then one...

Minsc from Baldur's Gate,

Dart from Legend of Dragoon, (minus dragoon stone of course)

and then to mix things up a bit...

Ratchet, from Ratchet and Clank.

First, Minsc and Dart are solid people, they would stand by me no matter what. Not the brightest bulbs in the sky, but hey, I'm the brains of this outfit.

And they both use claymores. Like a boss. Don't need to worry about ammunition or zombies closing in, not when there are Blazing Dynamo's happening while hamsters are chewing on rotten undead eyes.

And then I've got Ratchet for the insane amount of backup firepower that can handle any long/medium/or short range situation.

I sit back and worry about the food and the plans (because I am in this team) and let my teammates handle the zombies.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I pick...
1:Ratchet and Clank- Insane amount of weapons at their disposal means lots of ass-kicking.
2:Liberty Prime- Face lasers and mininukes will be great for mass destruction.
3:The Adoring Fan- Zombie bait. Never ending zombie bait.

Overlordkain said:
1) Kirby, I'll show them zombies who eats who.
I'm pretty sure that would backfire when you have to deal with Zombie Kirby.

MrBaguette

Jan 26, 2012
BristolBerserker said:
I would bring with me the following characters who would help me destroy zombies and become part of Team Totenkopf:
1. Kratos: Do I really need to explain why.
2. Big Boss: Greatest soldier of the 21st century and the man knows how to rock an eye patch.
3. Tifa Lockhart: Good hand to hand combat skills, can use materia and for repopulating the earth. Giggity.
Kratos as I said a few times is no good, he's a demi god while he does not have any real super powers demi gods were known to be at a higher class then mere mortals so try someone else

arnoldthebird

Sep 30, 2011
1. Sam B from Dead Island, because Zombies can't kill him.
2. Kratos is a mindless killing machine, also has some experience killing the Undead
3. One of the 4 members of Treyarch's Zombie story, they manage to survive plenty of attacks so I would want at least one of them

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Fantasylord said:
OhJohnNo said:
3, without superpowers? And no Master Chief or Shepard?

You basically just eliminated my entire game library.
Your gaming library consists of nothing but Mass Effect and Halo games? :eek:
I'm thinking Traviss Touchdown from NMH
Batman bc he is awesome,
And finally HK-47 from KOTOR
I think I'm gonna be just fine.
Not quite, but practically all the ones which aren't Mass Effect or Halo have superpowers.

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
Big Daddy from bioshock, the guys built like a brick shit house!

Sniper Wolf from metal gear solid deals with dem zombies from range whilst big daddy ties them up

Louis from Left 4 Dead comic releif is always needed, plus as we all know from horror movies the black guy dies first so he will be stood by me at all times.

Bassik

Jun 15, 2011
Mario, Rayman and, obviously, colonel Santiago from Alpha Centauri.

These are very obvious choices.

FangShadow

Feb 18, 2009
1. Garrus vakarian for the long range support keep them from ever getting to close. Plus his endurance time would let him stay up for days while the rest of us sleep.

2. Mordin solus. It's already been said he'd make the antidote to anything.

3. War machine (as someone said he was in the iron man games so he counts). When all else fails, last stand kill all zombies with as much guns and ammo as possible.