If you had to pick 3 game characters for an all coming zombie apolcalypse

kuroshimo

Mar 31, 2011
Arrgh! I had to remove my favorite character because of the video game/no superpowers rule.

Lafiel Abriel because awesome humor, built in radar, and perfect aim.
Kos-Mos because all the bullets.
I have to replace Horo with HK-47 as my conversation partner.

not sure if lafiel and Kos-Mos break the superpower rule, but I don't think they do.

EDIT:
What's with all the melee characters? I just find it a bad Idea to go with someone who has to get within biting distance if they aren't a robot.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Francis,
Louis,
Zoey,
RIP Bill.

These guys know how to handle themselves. I would stick with them.

Blondefool

Feb 24, 2012
Hmm, this has actually really made me think!

Sniper Wolf - To cover our backs from my base
Ash Ketchum - Who wouldn't want an army of Pokemon to help them out? [I don't think this classes as a superpower]
Dogmeat - I like dogs!

Rowan93

Aug 25, 2011
I'll take a Super Battle Droid from Star Wars Battlefront 2, an Assassin Droid from the same, and a Droid Engineer from the same.

They're made of metal, so a) they're completely immune to zombie bites and b) zombies probably don't even notice them, if their senses are based on smell. Also c) they don't need to eat food.

So, I tag along with them, being the only one that actually needs to eat I get to loot all the food from the supermarkets. If I need to kill zombies I guess I can borrow the Assassin Droid's pistol, while they lay waste to the horde with blaster rifle, blaster shotgun, and laser sniper rifle. If ammo runs short or there's just loads of zombies there, the back-up plan is that they huddle around me while the zombies gnaw ineffectually at the robot heads.

I imagine them having funny personalities (think RvB), referring to me as the team pet, and describing that back-up plan I described earlier as being really really gay.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
1. Link, master swordsman
2. Samus Aran, extremely skilled Bounty Hunter.
3. My Star Trek Online character, complete with Starship. Screw this, we're outta here.

Blobpie

May 20, 2009
Zombies you say? Well for this i'll need a crack team of zombie killers.....and guns, lots of big guns...

1.Isac Clark: He killed SPACE ZOMBIES, so i think our normal, run of the mill zombies will be not a problem
2.Master Cheif: Fast, hyper lethal, and to top it off he has power armor...lets see a zombie get through that!
3. Samus: Guns, lots of gun.... also she's Samus, she has everything we need.

iwinatlife

Aug 21, 2008
An Emperor titan! nothing quite beats back the zombie hordes like a castle with legs and enough firepower to level a city ^_^
and if i must pick three ill also throw in Commissar Yarrick (complete with his personal super heavy tank The Fortress of Arrogance) and Konrad Cruze aka The Night Haunter aka Space marine batman with no morals

cthulhumythos

Aug 28, 2009
Garrus, Tali, and Legion.

just played through mass effect 2 again, and the banter is where it's at. plus two tech experts, two snipers, one person with a shotgun, and one who can't even get infected is nice.

|Sith|Eldarion

Nov 14, 2011
Wrex, cause he's a Krogan who can rip a mans arms off, has a backup nervous system in case the virus gets one, and he'll probably evolve to resist the virus quite quickly. Plus, he can lift any solid steel I beams in our way.

The Rookie, because he reacts well under stress, can use virtually any weapon accurately, is good in close quarters combat, has a suit of armor that is virtually impervious to bites, and can see enemies in the dark. Plus, as a soldier, he will have survival training.

Adam Jenson(?), for obvious reasons, not the least of which is martial arts training combined with robotic arms with built in blades.

And myself from Fallout 3. :D

Jarek Mace

Jun 8, 2009
1) Nightmare from Soul Calibur 4.
2) Sovereign
3) A very clever Rakata

My logic:
Nightmare brutally kills hundreds of zombies in an awesome display. Get bored, climb in to Sovereign and wizz around the galaxy like a lad, seeing what there is to see and being awesome.
The Rakata? So we can make an infinite army and virtually anything I want out of... anything.
Then I pick up all the chicks.

I have won everything forever.

theheroofaction

Jan 20, 2011
Julius belmont. (because the belmonts are great at smiting monsters, and julius is the most awesome one)
Mordin solus ( because he's the only character I can think of who would be able to reverse this type of thing.)
The engineer from tf2 ( because dispensors and sentries)

lordlillen

Nov 18, 2009
Great gray wolf sif, he's a giant wolf with a sword and i think he could double as transportation.
Dante from devil may cry 4 because for him the powers are natural and he's overall a powerhouse.
and Azura from Azuras wrath because i think he could match kratos in pure rage and power.

F'Angus

Nov 18, 2009
Nathan Hale - Kicks ass, plus is probably immune to the virus...just need to watch out for him turning into a Chimera. He really knows how to organise and just survive. (also sorry Capelli but you'd want to bring your family and be complaining a lot)

Dovakiin - Hell Dragon Shouting would be damn useful against the undead. Proved that against the draugr. Plus he can Do general pointless jobs no one else wants to do.

Locke (FFVI) - Gonna need a Thief on the team...for scouting ahead and getting us general supplies. (Would've gone with Garrett for the Thief series but he's kind of a loner)

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Rubi from wet:
  • Good with guns
    Fast and agile
    Ace with a sword
    Hot :p

Dante from Devil May Cry:
  • Again, epic with guns and sword
    Looks cool
    Used to dealing with evil and demons... undead would be a nice change of pace for him
    Use of magic for awsomeness and death
    Agilty and speed

Afro Samurai from Afro Samurai:
  • **No Justification Required**

217not237

Nov 9, 2011
Easy, Commander She--

"and while were at it no master chief or Shepard cause there too bad-ass for this shait"

DAMN IT!

Alright, uh...

Any Castlevania protagonist would be useful...
Chris Redfield has plenty of experience...
Oh, duh! Dead Rising/Deas Risng 2 protagonist (can't remember their names)

jordan312

Jan 23, 2010
Im going to say boone from fallout, he can get the head shots from miles away

Nemesis from resident evil, i would have him fight for me.

and predator, he was in some sort of game of some sort