If you had to pick 3 game characters for an all coming zombie apolcalypse

Exocet

Pandamonium is at hand
Dec 3, 2008
A support kit player from Battlefield 3, because unlimited ammo is always a plus.
The pizza delivery guy from the Sims, because he makes food appear from thin air.

And both of those to give support to Havoc, from C&C Renegade, because I don't know who else could have fought off , without regenerating health, super mutations and hordes of technologically superior enemies, such as invisible soldiers with laser rifles, and fucking tanks+helicopters+stealth tanks+flame tanks+holyshitwhatothercrazytanksdidNODinvent tank, all that while being nagged by a psychotic ex-girlfriend with access to an armory.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
1. My Skyrim guy.
2. My Fallout 3/NV guy.
3. My Saints Row guy.

Saints Row guy: Were taking the world back from these motherf***ing zombies!
Other two: *Nods*

Xannidel

Feb 16, 2011
Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil 2 and 4)
Kilik (Soul Calibur series)
Arcade (Fallout New Vegas)

Leon for his advantage in zombie situations.
Kilik because he is just a complete and total badass with a pole for long(ish) range combat.
Arcade to provide medical support.

Riptide1

Oct 28, 2010
hmmm... no super powers... ok how about a Colossus, Dark Templar, and Archon from Star Craft? do they count as not having super powers?

if not...

Ratchet - Ratchet and Clank -- his crazy arsonal would be enough to survive any apocalypse

Engineer - Team Fortress 2 -- need a constant supply of ammo and healing, turrets would be nice
too

Nova -- Star Craft II -- cloak can always come in handy

Fantasylord

Aug 25, 2009
OhJohnNo said:
Fantasylord said:
OhJohnNo said:
3, without superpowers? And no Master Chief or Shepard?

You basically just eliminated my entire game library.
Your gaming library consists of nothing but Mass Effect and Halo games? :eek:
I'm thinking Traviss Touchdown from NMH
Batman bc he is awesome,
And finally HK-47 from KOTOR
I think I'm gonna be just fine.
Not quite, but practically all the ones which aren't Mass Effect or Halo have superpowers.
Fair enough I actually had to really think for more than a miute for my picks seeing as how most videogame characters are superpowered in some way shape or form, even when it isn't obvious.

Danny Nissenfeld

Apr 1, 2010
Ultimately I'd pick the kid from scribblenauts, but I'm pretty sure matter manipulation through spelling is a "superpower" in this context.

What is or isn't a superpower? Is Sonic the Hedgehog superpowered? Is anyone from the SF series (not counting teleporting abilities) superpowered?

I'd pick Spencer from Bionic Commando and fly to France so we could just live on the Tower.

cswurt

Oct 26, 2011
The Vault Dweller.
The Chosen One.
The Lone Wanderer.

Three people with tons of experience fighting hordes of mutants and ghouls.
And ghouls? Zombies? Same thing.

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
1. My Fallout character
2. My Skyrim character
3. My WoW character

...problem?

OP: Okay... More seriously now

1. Ryu Hyabusa: he's a badass ninja with an arsenal of weapons on him at all times...
2. Frank West: He's covered wars you know! *original joke, do not steal*
3. Liara T'soni: powerful AND hot!

...I'm pretty confident!

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
ChromaticWolfen said:
1. Sovereign.
2. Harbinger.
3. Legion.

Reapers don't have super powers, there just mother-fucking Reapers.
So I guess Legion will be the one who says all the puns. There's one in every zombie game, and it can't be the protagonist.

Legion: "Your attack method is..."

Puts sun monocle

"...inefficient"

YEAAHHHHHHH!

OT:

Kratos for the meele hack and slash
James Stone, my Fallout New Vegas character lvl 50 just for the tankiness, damage and carry capability
Cho Gath from League of Legends. Why? ONOMOMOMOMOMOM (Anyone who plays LoL will get this reference)

TopHatsaur

Dec 15, 2010
Steve from Minecraft: He cleaves through zombies daily with his god danm fists!
Darious Crowley from World of Warcraft: He cleaves through werewolves daily with his god danm fists!
Heavy Weapons Guy from Team Fortress Two: he cleaves through BLU team members daily with his god danm fists!

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
xSKULLY said:
ok i need to repopulate this earth so any random asari will be great because the way they reproduce means there cant be any inbreeding genetic mutation fuck ups in the long run (provided we have a good strategy)
But there will only be asari then. They can only originate other asari.

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
1. Nathan Spencer
He'd be the most mobile of the four of us, so he'd be able to scout for safe houses, supplies, and any assistance.

2. Naomi Hunter
I know she's a piece of shit, but she's also an excellent doctor and would likely be able to stay calm under pressure.

3. Duke Nukem
'Nuff said.

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
1. Jack Krauser for primary defense
2. Mordin (perhaps he can find a cure to the zombie affliction)
3. The Engineer from TF2, to keep us supplied with plenty of ammo, sentry turrets and an escape route

yeah, i've actually got a planned out survival

pipsiscool

Aug 17, 2011
Ohgren for the comedy.

Nathan drake because he somehow survives everything. Might come in handy.

And ezio cause he's a badass and still jumping around killing into his late 50's so I guess he's got durability at least.

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
No superpowers? Just what they're both with?

Outstanding.

Alduin from Skyrim... and that's it, no more companions.

A Weakgeek

Feb 3, 2011
Spacemarines 1, 2 and 3. Each wielding a thunderhammer or something. Those guys can fight for months without sleep. They also dont eat food, so all we find is for me.

Foxblade618

Apr 27, 2011
Leon S Kennedy (Resident Evil series)
Probably the only one in the RE series that knows what the hell he is doing. Plus the morale boost from terrible one-liners.

Garrus (Mass Effect series)
They'll never get close, plus he is a tactical genius. Also, combined with Leon's humor, I don't think we'll ever have the crushingly depressing post-apocalypse atmosphere.

John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)
Experience and more dry wit. Plus his survival skills and Dead Eye ability will come in awfully handy.