If you lived in the Pokemon world what would you do?

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Become lazy and accepting of the fact that society has enslaved a species that is capable of evolving past my own potential and has consequently removed a huge chunk of the job market, before ultimately living my life through my assorted pokemon.

Meh, theres so many pokemon kicking about it'd suck. If the number of pokemon around was like a fraction of what it seems like in the games to the point that you'd realistically only see maybe 1 in 10 people with just one pokemon then things might be interesting. Having whole armies of multi-talented creatures at everyone's disposal seems kind of dangerous though.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
I would be a deep sea researcher and go exploring ancient, underwater ruins, shipwrecks and caverns together with Chinchou and Lanturn. Have a Shellder as trustworthy companion (I like the little fella and he loves the deep sea), a Wingull for surface exploring and Octillery close at hand for when a battle erupts.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
Catch a Magicarp. Train it until it turns into a Garidos. Train and love t hardcore. Teach it Earth and Electric and Flying attacks. Become the most awesome ************ ever.

Also, out of all video game universes, I think Pokemon is one of the most passive. Or at least, one least likely to die in. The second being Fable.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Open a little Pokemon Ranch somewhere full of strong Pokemon on the road to the Pokemon League - I'd let trainers stay in some spare rooms for a small fee, sell some Repels and basic medical gear and even offer Daycare services.

Basically, I'd be rolling around in cute baby Pokemon and money.

Palfreyfish

Mar 18, 2011
Rastien said:
Find a parasite licks its mushrooms and trip poke'balls for 6 hours.
Pretty much that ^

Or. Get an army of dittos. Teach them to transform into women. Become the biggest pimp in Pokemon.

Well, that or travelling around banging all the gym leaders seeing the world and staying in random houses for free never needing to eat, shit, sleep, or drink...

Schmeiser

Nov 21, 2011
I'd fuckin open a gym with 6 different pokemon, not like those noobs in the games that have all 6 of their water pokemon soloed by my jolteon.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
train up my team of bad arse Pokemon (Charizard, Nidoking, Blaziken, Blastoise, Dugtrio and Slorlax) Imagine them. All level 100. I would travel and open up my own gym eventually.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
I'm simply not social enough to challenge everyone I ever meet to a battle so I doubt Id become the Champion. Owning a gym would be pretty cool but not if it meant I could only have one type of pokemon. Id probably do what I do now but with some pokemon companions (Most likely a fire type, flying , water and electric) and fight crime on the weekends ;) Maybe get a couple of badges for bragging rights.

Fisher321

Sep 2, 2010
I would get on The Escapist's forums and start a thread asking what would people do if Animals existed.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
Treeinthewoods said:
Form a Pokemon Liberation Force, unite compassionate humans around the world to stop the ruthless dog fighting that is Pokemon Battling, protest major events and steal (liberate) peoples captured Pokeslaves so they could live free and happy without being forced to injure and maim each other for a crowds enjoyment.

P.L.F.! End the suffering! End it now!
Y'know there's a group for that.
That's pretty much their mission statement.

Brandon Logan

Jan 20, 2011
Cowabungaa said:
Open a Pokemart. Those bastards much be filthy, filthy rich.

After that comes getting a Charizard. Because fuck yeah dragons. Proper dragons, Dragonite doesn't count. Wimpy thing he is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe9O90cD80

dando300

Nov 20, 2009
Be the very best like no one ever was ,
Being the best like someone already was is ok but really the goal is to be like no one ever
Also go mad trying to catch them all, all 141 (because legendaries and fossil pokemon would be hard)

Danzavare

Oct 17, 2010
Catch me a Vulpix and turn it into a Ninetails when it lets me. He'll know psychic so he can help me with research (and if possible, he'll use it to talk to me like Mewtwo) I'd have a fire-based team (With a few non-fire types with some fire moves) and work my way to being a fire gym leader (While studying representations of Pokemon through literature on the side - I can be a scholar when I'm not gym leading~!). With the beauty of fire and wits of a fox, I will become renown as the fiercest of gym leaders! If all works out and I feel unchallenged by that life (And the elite 4 finds itself lacking challengers because of me), I'll move onto becoming one of the Elite 4 while maintaining the scholarly stuff on the side.

I would also probably make fun of the people who partake in Pokemon contests - sissys. >.>