If you were a billionaire...

DarthNinja

Feb 3, 2010
If you found out that you had enough money to do just about anything you wanted, what would it be?

Also, what would you buy?
What would be the first thing you did/bought?

Would you work? For money? What on?

I would probably buy a tropical island somewhere, and live there. (Assuming there would be some way to run an under-sea fibre cable for internet :p)

Rancid0ffspring

Aug 23, 2009
I'm confused... is this supposed to appear as a completely blank thread? That's how it apears on my screen.

EDIT: thats better it actually displayed the OP

I would move up a mountain. Build a really nice big house & find ways to mess with people as much as I could. Do things like buy their companies & close them down mwahahaha.... I wouldn't be a nice billionaire >:]

delet

Nov 2, 2008
I would buy a small condo and live the rest of my life comfortably.

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
Buy a tiny house, moderatley nice, apartement on a tourist beach area like Pensacola Beach, or wipe my ass with a 100$ bill

Rainbowloid

Jan 12, 2010
I would buy a small house somewhere quiet, travel often, and collect creepy-looking dolls and clocks.

knhirt

Nov 9, 2009
I would use my wealth to slowly buy up important resources, augment my wealth and work towards building a new world order.

DarthNinja

Feb 3, 2010
Rancid0ffspring said:
I'm confused... is this supposed to appear as a completely blank thread? That's how it apears on my screen.
It was showing that way for me too for a while... /shrug

Dash85

Mar 21, 2010
I'd buy or build me a nice pub and run that, buy me a house too of course but I'd probably live at my pub

The Rascal King

Aug 13, 2009
I would start a game company and pwn the gaming industry with sheer money put into the development of the games.

I would also buy a Golden Les Paul and an amp the size of Rhode Island and bug the fuck out of old people, but that's just me.

madcap2112

Jun 4, 2009
Pay off my debts, buy my dream car/house/guitar, probably give a good amount to my parents and donate some. I dunno what I'd do with the rest, guess I'd just keep enough to live comfortably.

Scabadus

Wrote Some Words
Jul 16, 2009
Build the Death Star. Why buy the world when you can rule it with an iron fist (and orbital lasers)?

Rancid0ffspring

Aug 23, 2009
DarthNinja said:
Rancid0ffspring said:
It was showing that way for me too for a while... /shrug
Lol. For a moment I thought I've seen some low content threads in my time here but damn...

Hmm... change of plan. Create a new gaming platform called the Okama Gamesphere.

Marine Mike

Mar 3, 2010
I'd buy a cabin in the Adirondacks, enough weapons to arm a small country, and a swimming pool full of Percocets.

Sakurazaki1023

Feb 15, 2010
Buy a few houses for myself and a few friends. Fully integrated gaming and entertainment systems. Travel a lot. Live comfortably. Avoid getting ripped into pieces by media nuts and gold diggers...

Flight

Mar 13, 2010
I would move to Catalina Island with my grandmothers and my best friend and take care of them.

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
I'd go live in space. I'd just move every one and everything that I wanted up into space and live in zero G til I got bored.

Soushi

Jun 24, 2009
I would build a perfect society in the middle of teh Sahara desert. Free of everything, bound by nothing. My own religion, my own people, my own little world.