If you were a billionaire...

Zombie Nixon

Sep 3, 2009
I would hire the greatest bartender in the world to bartend for me, and I would ask him to make me drinks that don't exist off the top of his head.

Panken

May 23, 2009
Buy a new house for my fraternity.
Make sure my parents and family are all taken care of.
Buy up real-estate.
Invest in stock markets and other business opportunities.
Then do whatever I want.

evilartist

Nov 9, 2009
My college tuition, my friends' tuitions, charity, my own house, and my own indie game development company.

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
DarthNinja said:
If you found out that you had enough money to do just about anything you wanted, what would it be?

I would probably buy a tropical island somewhere, and live there. (Assuming there would be some way to run an under-sea fibre cable for internet :p)
Yeah I'd do that too. Just buy my own little place and be done with humanity.
That or go colonize the moon and live there.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
I have a few relatives in a bit of a bind right now, I would help them out and give them some extra. I would then give my one friend the money he needs to buy this building in town and turn it into Uncle Sam's Misguided Children paintball store and stadium. I would spend 2-3 years in Thailand training at a Thai Boxing camp. I would then spend another 2-3 years travelling the globe learning various martial arts from their birthplaces. I would then enter MMA, and use some money to start up my own gym, with kids getting free admission, where I would also teach Martial Arts, while living at my cabin in the woods, which I would stock with a wide variety of weapons, both archaic and modern, that I would train with regularly. It would be just close enough to a town that I could go into to town if I needed something. Keep just enough for me to live off of, have an emergency relief, and donate the rest to rebuilding Haiti, and developing other struggling countries.

That or start a samurai village and throw the rest off a bridge.

WhoaItsBrett

Jan 22, 2010
I'd make games that give you achievements for tea bagging.
hohahoha.
Also I'd buy a Giraffe, Chicks dig Giraffes.

firedfns13

Jun 4, 2009
Buy the Russian Military, Buy the US Military, and then buy all the NATO/EU militaries. Name them some awesome mercenary company name, or maybe GDI. Shape the world how I wish.

Now most of you think that I would commit global genocide and whatnot, but nah... I'd just give the UN (er, I'd be supreme ruler, but I'd listen to council) some fangs, and tanks, and carrier battle groups to scare with.

And Human Rights would never be abused unless I said so (looking at you terrorists!)

Also, I'd live until I wanted to die. And have a nice tropical island on my moonbase.

DarthNinja

Feb 3, 2010
BlindMessiah94 said:
DarthNinja said:
If you found out that you had enough money to do just about anything you wanted, what would it be?

I would probably buy a tropical island somewhere, and live there. (Assuming there would be some way to run an under-sea fibre cable for internet :p)
Yeah I'd do that too. Just buy my own little place and be done with humanity.
That or go colonize the moon and live there.
The moon is a good backup plan, but with your own island you could potentially start your own island nation, then play Tropico with the inhabitants.
(Personally, I'd go with more the Evil Genius route with my island) :p

ultracheeser

Jul 2, 2009
retire at 16 years old, buy guns and castles, hire my own personal platoon of mercenaries, horde food, water, gasoline, and other "essentials", and wait for society to collapse whilst enjoying my giraffe zoo and petting my 19 cats...
Also buy a good gaming computer, and every video game that has ever slightly interested me. As well as about 200 airsoft guns and the necessary accessories.

cheese_wizington

Aug 16, 2009
Buy a shed. Make it into an awesome secret entrance lair thing that kicks ass.

OR

Fly everywhere. Like Ryan Bingham in Up in the Air.

Mar 3, 2009
1) Buy a nice place out inthe country with a barn to set up a proper workshop in.

2) Take a vacation in the Rockies for a month

3) Buy a full-blown gaming rig (Of the $30,000 variety)

4) take up a martial art

5) Spend my life working when I wanted and otherwise working on personal projects.

Kelbear

Aug 31, 2007
I wouldn't do wild and crazy things, I'm a low-key guy. But I would do what I want, when I want.

I'd sleep when I'm tired, I'd eat when I'm hungry, I'd exercise when I feel edgy, I'd read when I find an interesting topic, I'd play games if they're interesting, I'd travel if I felt like experiencing something new. Most importantly, I'd sit on the balcony with my wife and drink tea on a warm sunny afternoon, preferably with a cool breeze.

In the meantime, ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
Move to another country where there isn't as much violence, pay my studies for getting a job in that country, getting a gaming computer, a house and I would be happy with that.

Sronpop

Mar 26, 2009
I would quite literally buy everything. Although the most insane thing I have in mind would be to build a giant island in the ocean somewhere, like a massive island, and both the landscape and people there would be a mix between middle-earth and the land from brutal legend. Heavy metal, horses, swords, and a huge island to rule as my kingdom.

Hey, you said I could buy everything I wanted, so what if my dreams are not just big, but astronomical, speaking of which I would buy the moon too, and do the exact same thing to the moon, only in space. Its about time space was made metal. The moons gots no good metal to listens to.

AwesomeExpress

Packages Delivered: 84 / 1900
Feb 4, 2010
Hmmms, I say; Hmmms. If I had a million er.. billion dollars, I'd buy several businesses around the world. Then I'd buy me a mountain. I would also quit everything and focus on publishing books. Oh! I'd buy my own library.. er.. build my own library and fills it with the books I'd like to read, and then also books the ladies would like to read, so I could ..get the ladies. The ladies like reading right? Oh! And I could be the ..sexy? librarian type who'd get all the ladies who're reading? Um.. that's starting to sound almost lame.

Let's just say I'd have a building for all the books I like and own and have published. And it'd also have all the comics I own and read. Okay.. so it'd be my own book/comic shop. Oh! I would also have all the music I listen to, video games I play (as well as their systems). So it'd be a pretty sweet shop. Oh, and I'd have all the clothes I like to wear. And I'd hire all my friends. And all the ladies.

Oh! Beside it would be a restaurant that would serve all the foods I enjoy. This is sounding pretty sweet! So, when are you sending me my billion dollars?