If you were a great warrior, what would be your weapon of choice?

Helmet

Could use a beer about now...
May 14, 2008
A big ass hammer. It suits my style- rush in screaming at the top of my lungs and start smashing until things stop moving.

akibawall95

Mar 30, 2010
Lord Of Cyberia said:
I'd use METAL GEAR REX. Otherwise, I'd simply use an ordinary AK-74 assault rifle. PRACTICALITY!
I would choose RAY over Rex because it was made to destroy Metal Gears, Rex was designed to launch nukes + RAY can swim! No offense lol. AK-74 is a great choice too!

OT Katana, lightsaber or revolver

Retal19

Dec 5, 2010
Ballistic Knife, Gauss LMG, Nuclear Grenades, Riot Shield, Fallout New Vegas Ranger Equipment... there's too much to choose from.

Bad Jim

Nov 1, 2010
the rye said:
I would use the greatest weapon of all, the human mind
But not a particularly good mind, if you're prepared to hang around with these psychos and not arm yourself properly.

Why not try a rocket propelled chainsaw?

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Probably a Katana, fighting with Iaido...reinforce the sheathe too so it can be used to block properly. Also train in something like Savate so I can use my feet effectively at the same time

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
Well an F-22 would be nice....

But seeing as we are probably talking something handheld I would probably go with an HK416. Accurate, deadly, reliable, and versatile. The ultimate infantry weapon.

Murais

Sep 11, 2007
pulse2 said:
Murais said:
Warhammer. Go ahead and try to block. I'll shatter whatever is solid you put in the way. Like shields. And sternums.
But they could use your recoil rate against you, in the time it takes for you to recover from each lunge, if they managed to avoid it, they could easily leave you bleeding, then theres the fact that apprently you'll be taking on people with guns, lightsabers, battle mechs and godly fists with invisible cloaks apparently, according to people in this thread, lol.
I... smash?

Grabbin Keelz

Jun 3, 2009
The manliest of legal weapons. A baseball bat.

There's just something satisfying about watching the Scout take on the Heavy who's twice his size with one and win.

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
Remember that sword/staff thing that Hawke was using in the Dragon Age 2 trailer?

Because that would be my weapon of choice.

WanderingFool said:

I think you should try the third option there.

ScotRotum

Nov 11, 2009
Has to be the diamond encrusted codpiece. It would be like killing people with a sharp dildo but with notable refinement and dignity.

the rye

Jun 26, 2010
Bad Jim said:
the rye said:
I would use the greatest weapon of all, the human mind
But not a particularly good mind, if you're prepared to hang around with these psychos and not arm yourself properly.

Why not try a rocket propelled chainsaw?

Ah but you see i would have already divised an unbeatable statergy for any event should they turn on me, besides who ever said i need to do the fighting myself.

Nov 28, 2010
Well, because I don't currently have the imagination to properly think it through right now I'll pretend that this weapon's more just for show than actual combat. So I choose a kukri, simply because they're pretty bloody awesome. Not to mention there's a nice ornamental one lying somewhere in the house already.

CastIronWin

Sep 15, 2009
a mighty hammer to smite my foes with... something like a 20lb sledge would do the trick!
that or an over under double barrel sawn off shotgun, that would look a bit sexy!