If you were a great warrior, what would be your weapon of choice?

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Hmmm...Some kind of sword. A really big sword with lots of runes and glowing and shit.

Or a scyth...Impractical but awesome.

Helmutye

Sep 5, 2009
I'd go with the Maquahuitl, the obsidian-edged sword-axe used by the Mexica/Aztecs and other Mesoamerican people. It's like a cricket bat with razor sharp obsidian blades along the edges. Obsidian blades are some of the sharpest on Earth (if not THE sharpest), and supposedly they could decapitate a horse with a single blow. They definitely have their flaws (for instance, metal weapons tend to destroy the obsidian edges and wreck the weapon), but they absolutely scream "Great Warrior."

Here's a link to a picture: http://www.precolumbianwood.com/images/mayan.24.jpg

And a link to a youtube video showing it in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBa1G12KyTM
(the Maquahuitl doesn't come in until about the 3:15 mark, but the whole thing is pretty interesting)

dystopiaINC

Aug 13, 2010
well now, a lightsaber and mass effect 1 specter master gear pistol. gotta love the things.

and then dress like this

vivalahelvig

Jun 4, 2009
I would use a DAEDRIC CRESENT!!!! It can make you unable to fight, it has great damage, it looks badass, and its made of the souls of the damned!

In my left hand i would use an ak47 with blue flames that shot lightning fire rockets at 100000000rps and had unlimited ammo.Why? because im that awesome.

nothinghere

Aug 9, 2010
My weapon wouldn't be any tangible object,

I would use logic and reasoning, because I could stop wars before they start and persuade anyone to do anything

Ymbirtt

May 3, 2009
Nom NomZ said:

Whatever the hell he's using. :>
Pff, ninja'd there. In that case I choose my own forehead, wielded in the style of Vanguard Shepard. I will headbutt you to hell and back.

[.redacted]

Jan 24, 2010

This would be my weapon, but with a new emblem, of course.

[sub]Yes, in my mind "great warrior" is synonymous with Claymore.[/sub]

SovietX

Sep 8, 2009
My main weapons would be dual CQD Mark V Advanced Tactical Fighter knives. With back ups on a belt and a crossbow for those long range targets.
As for attire, I would mainly wear reinforced robes of some sort. Hood always up and of course a gasmask. Practical and fear inducing.

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
I'd use a dual edged sword that splits down the middle to form a tractor beam. At the part where blade meets hilt, in between the separated blades is Shoop Da Woop, who fires his laser on my command.

Alternatively I'd use my summoning staff to summon chuck norris; we're homees.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
To quote a green midget: "War does not make one great."

OT: I'd just get my longsword and be done with it. Or a Gundam, that would be okay too.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
A good bolt-action sniper rifle chambered for the Winchester .308. A great warrior, yet nobody would know my name or live to tell the tale of getting into my line of sight.

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Wars not make one great.

Bare hands and feet feel the most natural for obvious reasons, and I already have higher-than-average manual dexterity with them. Maybe some kind of shield too against a blade-user, but that's all.