If you were a great warrior, what would be your weapon of choice?

Byere

Jan 8, 2009
CitySquirrel said:
Rapier and a pistol. No, I would not wear a cape.
I would! :D

binvjoh said:
My bare hands.

Hell yeah.
Shut up Krillin! :p

OT:
I'd probably go with something like a sword of some kind... not really sure. If I could use ranged weaponry, a crossbow or rifle with a sniper-sight.

pulse2

May 10, 2008
I think if I were to go with guns it would be a sniper rifle or anti-tank rifle, either way, I'd blow anything away before they know whats coming :p

Reaver3

Jan 9, 2011
pulse2 said:
You have quite a selection to choose from, feel free to be more specific, you don't just have to say gun, you could go as far as saying a pump action shotgun.

I'd personally go with a Masamune samurai sword, because that's just kick ass :D
samurai swords are cool but this is what id go with...

I would go with a 50+ lb. war hammer that is made with platinum inlays on the handle. I like up close and personal combat

for long ranged, which would always be a decent side weapon would be a Dragonstomper .48 because Reaver is just awesome...

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I'd have a cutlass by my side, and when the typical show-off bad guy challenges me to a duel, I let them draw out their sword. Then once they tell me to draw my blade, I shoot them in the face with a Colt Revolver. I'd also have a Glock ready in case they have more than 5 friends nearby. A sword and two guns I can hide.

Synthenoid

Dec 30, 2010
A high yield atomic weapon, about the size of an egg, attached to a dead man's switch, just so everyone else with their awesome weapons sees no need to try them out on me.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
I'll go with magic. Preferably Necromancy. Calling an army of the undead to fight at my side just sounds very awesomely appealing.

pulse2

May 10, 2008
TheWwwizard said:
My hands. I'd probably choose something else if I wasn't defaulted to great warrior.
Feel free to use satellite beams or atom bombs if your cowardice :D

Or you could just use a portal gun, entrance beneath a person, exit beneath a flying plane.

Sep 9, 2010
A Bandolier of knives. Silent, deadly, small, concealable, and if you can play with them right, down right badass. And all different kinda too, throwing knives, combat knives, stillettos, butterfly knives, etc.

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
Is this unofficial firearm appreciation day or something? Anyway...

An air conditioner. Who's gonna mess with a guy whipping that thing around as a weapon?
Realistically though, one of the two weapons under my bed... a giant wooden hammer, and a rusty machete.