If you were a great warrior, what would be your weapon of choice?

The Free Wind

Jul 12, 2010
I would dual-wield some sabres, and maybe have a few Flintlocks on me. Oh, and have a musket with me just in case.

TonyVonTonyus

Dec 4, 2010
A viking sword with a four foot long blade that has Nordic Runes and symbols carved into the steel with a black handle and steel pommel.

th3xile

Aug 9, 2009
loc978 said:
Oh, but I am... and my weapon of choice is a .45 caliber autoloading pistol.

...but if we're going all fantastical with this... flintlocks pistols. About 20 of 'em concealed in an overcoat.
I would choose the same. By .45 autoloading were you thinking of an M1911? Because if so, you might be me and not realize it.

Tortoiseloz

Oct 20, 2009
A cool holy sledgehammer, I'd be like
"Im a Paladin, yeah, lookatme"

Or maybe the power of the elements

minespatch

Jan 13, 2011
A talking stiff handled bag that wisecracks while the end of the bone handle has a blade at the end. I'd rather be a funny warrior than a standard one.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
th3xile said:
loc978 said:
Oh, but I am... and my weapon of choice is a .45 caliber autoloading pistol.

...but if we're going all fantastical with this... flintlocks pistols. About 20 of 'em concealed in an overcoat.
I would choose the same. By .45 autoloading were you thinking of an M1911? Because if so, you might be me and not realize it.
Nah, I'm not fond of the 1911, or hammer-fired pistols in general. I like 'em striker-fired, and my actual firearm of choice is the Glock 21. I've owned one for years, I carry it (almost) everywhere, it's never let me down, and it still works the same as the day I bought it after tens of thousands of rounds through it.

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
If I could wield it like Zasalamel a Scythe, bloody lethal!

Another

Mar 19, 2008
Id be a master of office supplies. So that no matter what location I am in, as long as i have a piece of paper and a stapler I would be fine.

Seriously, paper cut and stapled...to death! >=D

Sep 14, 2009
i'd dual wield two of these, although i would try and make the bottoms spring loaded so i could use those as launching daggers basically