If you were a great warrior, what would be your weapon of choice?

th3xile

Aug 9, 2009
Edit: haha whoops I messed up the quote. Fixed
loc978 said:
Never was a fan of Glocks. My cousin had a Glock 17 and the one time he let me use it, it jammed. So I was kind of turned off. The 1911 though. Thats been my favorite firearm ever since my grandpa let me shoot it years ago. I a fan of classics, I just think it's amazing that after 100 years its STILL in use by some people in U.S. military.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Mackheath said:
A nodachi, or two cat claws, or a double-ended warglaive. Kind of like the Predator ones.
So... you'll use the cat claws when your back is recovering from using the other two? Even great warriors get back problems...

Bugerion

Jan 10, 2011
My mind xD

No maybe Sol blade in one hand and Masamune in other(search on YT golden sun sol blade and masamune)

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KatanasAreJustBetter

It's true...

They are overused, however.

Hmm...

You know that staff sword that Hawk used in DA2's first trailer?, that...

Cormac250

Dec 28, 2010
A longsword and a shortsword for my offhand on my hips and a bow and quiver on my back.

I chose this because I feel like you're not really a 'warrior' if you use a gun, you kind of pass a point onto 'soldier'. But thats just semantics.

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
My fists.

I've always found the ability to be able to be a person down without the requirement of any sort of weapon fascination and awesome. I would love such a thing. If this is not allowed, Spiked Knuckles.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
A pair tonfas. Mainly because they aren't lethal unless I want them to be. And partly just because they make you look badass.