If you were a great warrior, what would be your weapon of choice?

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
Give me a Ka
KA
Give me a Na
NA
Give me a Bo!
BO
KANABO- the greatest weapon of all time!

Sef Salem

Jul 7, 2010
binnsyboy said:
You win an internets.

I would go with my bastardsword (I'm in black):

That's folded steel with a full-tang hilt wrapped in leather.

Backup weapons on the belt: Billhook, machete and dagger. Florentine the first two, use the dagger as a killing weapon with the sword.

Also: magickal arsenal of much sorcery. I love being in OTO.

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
Dedtoo said:
Swords are so overused.
So i would use a real nice axe with a matching shield.
http://historyshop.piratemerch.com/images/celtic_axe_22-628G.jpg
http://www.viking-shield.com/A103.jpg
DOING IT RIGHT

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
AssassinJoe said:
Remember that sword/staff thing that Hawke was using in the Dragon Age 2 trailer?

Because that would be my weapon of choice.

WanderingFool said:

I think you should try the third option there.
Yeah, you're right, seems like it would be the simplest to use, and would probably be the bloodiest of the group. The Rajput taught me that.

Also, Nice choice yourself.

Sef Salem

Jul 7, 2010
SilentRuss said:
I'm with the group that say fists.

Weapons are for pussies. I guess any kind of sword, axe, and hammer is fine, but how many people posting on this forum can seriously carry and wield the weapons they choose?
Hi there. Martial artist with armed and unarmed styles, including bastardsword and sword and shield for over a decade now.

I'm in the red:

Also, anyone saying they would carry a shield into battle has gained about 30 hp immediately. Shields are awesome, and I may amend my above post to include a backstrapped shield, or at least a strap-buckler.

zidine100

Mar 19, 2009
id probably go for tonfas myself, ive always wanted to learn how to use them. And well if i was a great warrior, id choose them.

Muphin_Mann

Oct 4, 2007
I would need a set. Probably an AUG and an extra large Cold Steel Espada folding knife. Seven and a half inches of cutty death is just a *shnick* away. And two Sig P226 Elites with threaded barrels.