If you were a great warrior, what would be your weapon of choice?

pulse2

May 10, 2008
I think the whole sword idea loses itself a bit with the fire and such :/ Why not just a normal sword? Must you scorch your opponent as well?

TyranidXX

Feb 17, 2010
As a great warrior, I wouldn't limit myself to one weapon as that is likely a death wish with everything everyone has said so my weapons are as follows.

- Nodachi with a sheath that allows for easy drawing as I don't want to take a minute to get the sword into a defensive position
- Set of six badass throwing knifes
- Two H&K USP Tactical .45
- A Gauss rifle

I'd also get extensive genetic modifications done so not only can I carry all that and the ammo for the guns, I could also survive falls from 25,000 feet and preform short range, near-instantaneous travel.

individual11

Sep 6, 2010
A skullgun (solid cell eye mounted laser), mechanical cybernetic augmentations, and a bad German accent.

YoBadMama

Apr 21, 2010
A bolter and chainsword to cleanse the souls of the enemies of mankind with holy fire and blessed steel.

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009

Hell it does just about everything you might need done

Arsen

Nov 26, 2008
Fantasy universe - Longbow and greatsword.
Real life - Two revolvers (like the defenders of the Alamo).

HusaneFatal

Mar 19, 2008
I would use one of Arumat's Laser Scythe's from Star Ocean: The Last Hope... what is more awesome than a Lightsaber in the shape of a Scythe that has 4 blades at the end of it

cystemic

Jan 14, 2009
I think I would go with a Hitgirl style double ended scythe that can split in two, but also have pistols, butterfly knives and just all kinds of gear in case things go bad.

aarontg

Aug 10, 2009
Id'e be that one guy who can't decide and would be equipped with something from every category of weapon imaginable.