If you were a great warrior, what would be your weapon of choice?

Prof.draco

Oct 22, 2009
Being the fan of unorthidoxity, I'd have a pair of bear traps on chains. Like what Kratos from God of War has but with bear traps...on chains...

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I'm going to have to go with the Phase Transition cannon. The ability to have reality instantly fold on itself wouldn't actually make me a great warrior, but everybody else would be dead, so I would win the title by default.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
geekysage said:
Sacman said:
Rickenbacker 4001...<.<
damage that and i would have to kill you lol my 82 sterio is my baby
It was a reference to FLCL... besides my Bass is much crappier... it's a GTX53... metallic blue, worn and faded, lot's of chipped parts, covered in stickers, damaged from moister, lit on fire at one point, no knobs, cracked head, but it sounds pretty good...<.<

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
Claymore (the sword, not the explosive) in one hand, pistol in the other. Devil May Cry that shit.

Edit: Actually, realistically the most practical would be myself, because 99.9% of the time I'm not carrying a weapon.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
A Sack that has Exposed Poisoned Needles poking out of the Sack.

Either that or a NUKE

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
I would dual weild Chuck Norrises, but sadly there is only one. So I would weild Chuck Norris in all his glory.

In all seriousness though, I'd weild a katana forged by one of the masters that still forges them or I'd have myself a nice scoped assault rifle of sorts. FN FAL, G3, or AUG A3 would do nicely.