If you were a great warrior, what would be your weapon of choice?

killian ae

Jan 15, 2011
I'd use all of the ryno's from the ratchet and clank series combined in to one gun.
With all that fire power I'd probably end up with the ratchet and clank equivalent of the Death Star

Zebraloo

Jul 4, 2009
I would have to go with with either dual Revolvers or Dual swords. Why because it is twice as much fun and twice as much ass kicked in the process.

M4A1Sopmod

Oct 1, 2010
What do you mean "... if?" Id probably go with an MK17 Mod 0 EGLM. Id use that or a Benelli XM1014.

Kernalgohd

Nov 8, 2010
Depends.. Mideival;
1 Wep Only;
Bow
2;
Bow+katana
Current Day;
1 Wep;
Any sort of Semi Auto Carbine
2;
Semi Auto Carbine + Serrated Spork (they are in fact made, and quite useful)

Irradiated Tiger

Feb 8, 2010
Real Firearm: HK 416
S**ts and giggles Firearm: Collector Particle Beam
Real Melee: Ninjato
S**ts and giggles Melee: Lightsaber

jojoemon

May 20, 2008
I would use my nasty, sharp, pointy, teeth. Plus a few holy-hand-grenades to level certain playing fields.

Spineyguy

Apr 14, 2009
I once wrote about a legendary Battle-rifle, the modern-day incarnation of Sir Lancelot's legendary sword Arondight.

A massive, feminine, long-nailed hand burst from the surface of the lake, trailing weeds and moss, I drew back onto the boat, to worried gasps and murmurs from my guides. The fingers opened, each as long as my arm, something lethal was revealed.

Long and elegant, Arondight gleamed copper in the gloom, dark verdigris casting the seams and rivets into deep, turquoise shadow. Covered with intricately-tooled scenes of ancient battle and deeds, the owners from throughout the ages depicted in beautiful realism. From heroic knights to lonely soldiers in the trenches, a view of the weapon's history. Sometimes a magical blade, others a long musket, eventually an antique bolt-action rifle, firing barely four shots before its owner was mercilessly gunned-down by Germans, driven on into the meat-grinder of the Somme for King and Country.

The weapon seemed to cry for every owner it had lost, always looking to replace them. The gun wanted companionship, wanted not just a master who could direct its immense destructive power, but a partner with whom it could share its glory and magnificence.

I closed my fingers about the smooth leather grip, the gun forming into my hand.

A light bloomed within.