If you were a Pokémon...

CharrHearted

Aug 20, 2010

hehehe... HAHAAHAH BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Though but in all honesty -ssnrk-

Because nothing says awesome like a Fabulous snake!

balladbird

Master of Lancer
Legacy
Jan 25, 2012
Country
United States
I don't know the exact species I'd be, but I'd be psychic. I'd spend most of my life disgusted by the plight of my kind, forced to risk life and injury for the glory of prepubescent humans.

It would end in my penning of a manifesto that called my comrades to arms, decrying the use of personality-altering evolution stones, and warning that rare candies are naught but the opiate dispensed by the trainer bourgeoisie.

...unfortunately, said manifest would be written as nothing but various syllables of my name repeated for two hundred pages, and a confused public would pay it no mind.

hmm... maybe an Alakazam... but with Lenin's beard.

XxWolfSoulxX

Nov 14, 2013
Fijiman said:
I would probably have to go with Blaziken. Why? Because it's one of my favorite Pokemon and Mewtwo is too cool for any of us to be him.
I took 17 pokemon quizzes (because I was extremely bored) and I was Mewtwo 11 out of 17 so yea, I'm quite the lone wolf (no pun intended while pointing to my username XD) and I guess I'm quite strong so deal wit it

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Probably Nidoking. Apart from there being some fantastic artwork out there of him. He's ridiculously flexible against nearly all opponents.

I run a Nidoking-Nidoqueen team for Double Battles and between them they cover pretty much every eventuality with their different types of attacks;
Queen;
Poison, Ghost, Electric, Ice

King;
Earth, Fire, Electirc, Ice

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Surprised I haven't seen this come up yet (unless it's hiding somewhere on this thread) but there's one pokemon that truly the darkest of them all:

Just a boring chandelier you say? Lets check that pokedex entry:

Being consumed in Chandelure's flame burns up the spirit, leaving the body behind.
Sounds perfect for me, where do I sign up? :-D

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Eevee! Because I'm small and adorable with big brown eyes well it's my initials for one.
I'm very loyal and friendly and I like to have a lot of different looks. I've dyed my hair to match 4 of the Eeveelutions too (red, purple, black and blue)
Although my Flareon is currently about as useful as a chocolate teapot ;(

Or I'd go for any of the cat Pokemons, because cats.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013

The behemoth that is Wailord, because it has free run of the entire ocean.