If you were a Pokémon...

AdamG3691

Nov 18, 2009
Either lucario, so I could punch people in their SOULS if they pissed me off, zoroark (because illusions and mindfuckery are fun) or arceus (because fuck you I'm god)

human level intelligence is also a pretty neat bonus to all of them as well ;P

Karthenak

Jun 19, 2013
I'd have to say that I'd probably be Dragonite. I tend to be a bit reclusive, and I'm a rather peaceful person. Also we have the same gut I'm afraid. But being able to travel faster than the speed of sound, I'd love to be a courier of the pokemon world.

hickwarrior

a samurai... devil summoner?
Nov 7, 2007
I'd love to say either gallade or gardevoir, when it comes to loyalty. maybe.

Other than that, I've got nothing. I just like those pokemon the most in their designs. And general behavior.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
Gengar, Gulpin, Mew, or Toxicroak.

Mew represents my love of psychic types, and is also cute and playful. I'd love to be a mew.
Gulpin has been my bro since sapphire which was my first Pokemon game.
Gengar because when I was little and had nightmares I imagined him as a sort of bodyguard/dreamcatcher. Weird I know.
And Toxicroak represents my love of poison types, and is also very good in competitive battles.

I'd probably go with Mew though because godly powers ya know.

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
When I was a kid, we were only really just getting the first seasons and such of pokemon because:
A) we always get things late here in Australia
B) Our TV stations LOVE to recycle old episodes oooover and oooover hoping that no one would realise it.

Anyways, more OT: I'd save Alakazam, because I was once "accused" online for liking pokemon because one of my first handles was 'Alecazam', even though I had never heard of the creature before (so many old recycled episodes).

MasterNano

Mar 25, 2012
Grovyle or Pikachu (or if you think tat's 'too cliche' Raichu), cause they're the only Pokemon that I can think of off the top of my head, that seem like they could be lazy, yet agile, fun and playful, but can be serious. Also I think that Grovyles main character flaw is a superiority complex, which I can sometimes relate to... Also, both look awesome

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Colour Scientist said:
Nostalgia mostly, it was one of my favourite Pokemon when I was a kid.
That and no one ever seems to pick poor Vaporeon.
Someone has to stand in its corner.
Flippered cats unite!
Now I almost feel bad for laughing at the flippered cat.

Almost. :p

ViridianV6

Sep 15, 2013
Mine would have to be Lapras.

A friendly, intelligent, docile 220 kilos of absolute tanky Ice Beam BADASSERY.

Gunner_Guardian

Jul 15, 2009
I can pick any pokemon? Any pokemon?

Ok then ARCEUS because then I can basically be god.

What too boring?

Then Mew then, cause I'm playful and psychic powers are fun.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
Missingno., the Slenderman of Pokemon. People will argue whether or not I'm "real", but if you see me, you're so far beyond screwed that your entire life has to reset to avoid seeing me again.

"Real" answer: Probably Abra. Sleep all day without getting fat like certain other pokemon, and if anything bothers me, I just Teleport away.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Snorlax. I get to eat and sleep all day and I'm still healthy for it.

Emboar. I get a sweet flame beard and get to throw my weight around with my attacks.

Beartic. I get to be huge and have a sweet ice beard and i get to be my favorite non domesticated mammal.

Diggersby. Just because.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Abra, so I could teleport away when anyone gets near me...

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
Hmmmmmm...that's a toughie. Either Espeon or Zubat.

yes. I went there. I like zubat. Bite me.

ChaosDragoness

Jun 5, 2012
I'd probably be a Charizard because it's first form Charmander was the first Pokemon I ever had, and because Mega Charizard X looks like a complete beast. Plus now that that form is here, Charizard is FINALLY recognized as a dragon and I friggin' love dragons (if you couldn't tell by my username) and the dragon type is my favorite.

Cptn_Ab

May 16, 2011
id love to be a lucario granted the spikes would be a pain and the chubby fingers would suck a little but with the lucario's capabilities it would more than make up for the short comings.
i was going to say zoroark but the claw fingers would really suck.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Caramel Frappe said:
Must say T0ad, this was an excellent thread to make and I salute you for coming up with this if otherwise! :D

OT: I really am fond of Pokemon like Nidoking, Blazekin, and so on. But nether of those along with others I can mention (Gyarados) suits my personality. I'd be lying if I stated I was one of those. However one I did like, managed to fit my personality also.

<spoiler=Galvanthula>

Why this bug type Pokemon? Because they're incredibly social and very friendly... unless attacked then it's just flat out defensive lol. But yeah they're unique since i'm not used to seeing lightning types with bug types. This would be me as a Pokemon.
Thanks, I like making the personality threads to see what people try to say... and sometimes see if people are full of crap about their personalities. >:)

Really guy who I saw in the Flamey thread arguing? You think you're calm and level headed? XD

Always get at least one of those guys XD

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Zachary Amaranth said:
Colour Scientist said:
-Rapidash and Vaporeon snip-
See, the flaming unicorn I get, because it's awesome. But a flippered cat?
Vaporeon is the only one who actually grew on me somehow. I used to love Flareon, but now I hate it, while I used to hate Vaporeon and now I kind of like it XD

Definitely not enough to choose it over Umbreon though.

Or Jolteon to a lesser extent, but I stopped choosing him when Umbreon came out XD

Colour Scientist said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
See, the flaming unicorn I get, because it's awesome. But a flippered cat?
Nostalgia mostly, it was one of my favourite Pokemon when I was a kid.
That and no one ever seems to pick poor Vaporeon.
Someone has to stand in its corner.
Flippered cats unite!
Probably because a fish cat that spits water vs a fluffy cat that breathes fire or a lightning shooting cat with hat hair seems like an unfair match up :p

Vaporeon is still cooler than most though.

By some freak accident the fish cat is my third XD

manic_depressive13 said:
It's clearly a Zigzagoon.

As for me? I'd probably be a Feebas or Magikarp. Something ugly and useless.

Edit: Oh I get it, it's a joke. I assumed you were srs since most people I know stopped giving a fuck around generation III.
Yeah Morsomk is a friend and that's his favorite.

And magikarp is like one of the best pokemon stats wise! XD