If you were a Pokémon...

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
Gengar for me, i'd enjoy being a spectral prankster who goes around haunting houses and scaring people, especially the foolish kid pokemon trainers who would dare trespass my domain.

Would also dramatically lower my chances of being caught and tamed, unless i have the misfortune of bumping into the pokemon worlds equivalent of ghostbusters.

MrMixelPixel

Jul 7, 2010
I tell you what I'd want to be, most assuredly Gengar.

Even though, I'm soo relaxed... I'd probably end up as this...

Cruickshank

Jul 3, 2013
Mewtwo, because being able to wreck the world with a twirl of your finger would be awesome.
course, im talking about mewtwo from the first movie, not the mega forms from x and y though, god damn they are ugly.

Alcom1

Jun 19, 2013
Vileplume has always been my absolute favorite, but being 75% big slow toxic flower would get very dull and lonely so I'll go with Gallade.

Phrozenflame500

Dec 26, 2012
I don't play much pokemon, but I'll throw my lot in with the Haunter crowd.

Why? Because he's the perfect representation of me: stays in dark places, plots to kill the next living being he sees, stalks people, sucks the life out of others, causes shuddering in the people he licks, and likes to fuck with people.

http://stuffpoint.com/pokemon/image/167701-pokemon-haunter-creepy.jpg

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
Snorlax obviously. Whilst you guys are off pokebattling I'll be sleeping in the middle of the road after lunch. Also how can you say no to this:

EyeReaper

Aug 17, 2011
I would be a spinda. Because then I would never have to worry about some nasty human trying to catch me.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
The more I think about it, I'd say Xatu. Awesome design, Psychic AND Flying so I get to be telepathic and avoid walking and I can see the future. Yeah on the downside, I'd get to see every single meme and see just how bad writing gets, but on the good side, I'd always know what movie to see and game to get. Also, psychic bird. Birds are cool.

Barring that, Houndoom. Again, awesome design and a staple from my Silver team.

N_of_the_dead

Apr 2, 2008
I would say haunter, and that isn't just me several of my friends said similar things (one in college did a weird caricature of me as one using torment on a friend...freaking glorious)

not_you

Don't ask, or you won't know
Mar 16, 2011
Absol...

Seriously... With a coat that soft, white and fluffy... Being the protectors of wherever I live by warning people of bad shit happening...

And that head-scythe thing...
Complete definition of awesome...

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Eevee

Look at that cuteness, it is increeeeedible~ :3
Plus that isn't even my final form.
I could become many other types.

That is my choice and I would be more then alright with that choice. ^_^

ccggenius12

Sep 30, 2010
Drummodino said:

A more badass Pokemon, there is not.
[http://s914.photobucket.com/user/ccggenius12/media/aggroninfographic.jpg.html]
OT: Statistics say I'd probably be a Magikarp or something. Think about it, lets say each Magikarp lays 500 eggs. Then each of those hatches into a Magikarp. Then each of those Magikarps lay 500 eggs. Damn things probably outnumber every other species by several exponents.
Of course, if we get to choose, I think being a Machamp would be awesome. 4 arms means you can german suplex two guys at the same time.

AdrianCeltigar

Jan 8, 2011
Can't think of a pokémon who fits my personality (or lack there-of,) so I'll go with Kingdra. Dunno why I like Kingdra as much as I do but I always use one. His stats are 'good' though not great, but he's only weak to Dragon! (and Fairy in a couple days)

(Yes I know my avi is a Flygon)

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
I would be an Eevee or a Skitty because it's my dream to be a lazy cat thing and just sleep aaaall day ^3^

My soppy bf and I decided this a while ago, he'll be a Growlithe and I'll be an Eevee/Skitty and we'll cuddle up and he'll keep me warm and AAHHHH SO CUTE

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
I dont know enough about pokemons, is there one that is snarly cynical and hates everything?

Capcha: get your goat

So, is there one that looks like a goat?

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
See, the flaming unicorn I get, because it's awesome. But a flippered cat?
Nostalgia mostly, it was one of my favourite Pokemon when I was a kid.
That and no one ever seems to pick poor Vaporeon.
Someone has to stand in its corner.
Flippered cats unite!

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
ccggenius12 said:
Statistics say I'd probably be a Magikarp or something. Think about it, lets say each Magikarp lays 500 eggs. Then each of those hatches into a Magikarp. Then each of those Magikarps lay 500 eggs. Damn things probably outnumber every other species by several exponents.
Wasn't that a quote from an episode of pokemon, where they are on the boat when james buys the magikarp?

OT: Trying to think of a pokemon that's kinda weird but likeable enough. Maybe gastly, though I do prefer gengar.

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
Clefairy! Clefairy, clefairy? Fairy, fairy, fairy, fairy, fairy, fairy! I don't even know.